• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs DGX Disc Golf Shoe

I like that little logo on the bottom that makes you think it's a Vibram sole. Same exact shape and the company name inside it, it just isn't yellow.

Shady biz...

My thoughts exactly. Zoomed in for emphasis.

Screenshot_2014-12-01-19-17-532_1.jpg

I like that little logo on the bottom that makes you think it's a Vibram sole. Same exact shape and the company name inside it, it just isn't yellow.

Shady biz...
Certainly makes one question why they chose not to to use their normal Salient helix logo, which I always thought looked pretty cool. Using that specific shape and size, on the sole of a shoe seems pretty suspect. :\ Nonetheless, I don't think that many people will mistake it for Vibram's logo... because of the color. I doubt this'll hurt Vibram.

I have mixed feelings about this vendor (mostly because of Kilgus), but if Salient does right by their customers, and isn't really harming anyone....

You could even make the argument that using that shape does Vibram a favor by making you think of their logo/product.

there are lots of shoes which are much worse... for example from a company which also provides soles like vibram--

hiking_shoes_sole.jpg

lol. . .

Holy crimes against humanity, Batman!

:|

Latest posts