• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Show off your broken discs/fallen soldiers

Legendary disc IMO!

If you're looking for a more durable replacement, pick up an R-Pro XD.

Thank you! I love this disc. I kinda wish I hadn't broken it, but it has a history now. My dad is the reason I play.

Soon, this disc will be framed and posted on the wall at the top of my Disc Wall (the wife already OK'd a disc wall for the new house!) This disc will always be cherished

Fallen Warrior

Too deep of snow to use my main bag so I broke out the expendable "snow" discs. Sure Grip Warrior hit a tree at Brekke and cracked, only 1/4 way across the diameter of the disc. Was a little curious on how a disc would fly with a partial crack, so putting my thumb on the break I was able to throw effectively for a few more times. Less stable than before, but it kept fighting like a "true warrior". Made it until it hit metal and cracked the rest of the way.

Attachments

• 1220031133.jpg
    1220031133.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 159
Its been a rough month for me.... I lost a good buddy on a sweeping anhyzer that never hit anything but the ground. One of my first discs ever, and the first disc I got an ace with, back in 2004. RIP ROC.

Then today one of my 10x aviars died. Didnt have any sentimental value to it like the roc did, it was the second time I had thrown it. 73 degrees today too.

At least it made a Gnarly sawtooth crack.. :\

Just a regular putt!

A couple of the pictures people say they broke their Putter putting? I've had two discs break lifetime off drives and I play ALOT of dg. I feel for you, it would be a sad day if I threw my putter thinking I'm making a nice putt and it hits the basket and cracks. Actually I change my mind that would be hilarious
brokenstevieputter_zps49070795.jpg

I was making a routing putt from about 30' out & came up a little short. The disc hit the cage & split & hung! It was the weirdest thing!
It was not hilarious any any way! This was a game-used putter that Steve Rico used in a round of the 2013 Worlds at Nevin. He gave it to me & it was money $$! I used it a bunch until this happened! :(

This is the second elite X disc that I have broken this winter, Discraft Elite X XS. It was 20 degrees out today, I hit a tree about 100 feet out on a drive.

Attachments

• 0205141354.jpg
    0205141354.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 133
wbLRVFZ.jpg

this wasnt mine, but found it on the course

who the hell throws one of these anyways

GNwT6rj.jpg

found this one on the side of the river. looked it over, no name on it asked the group in front of me if it was theirs they said no. threw it edge down on the ground to get all the **** that was on it from the river off. disc saw its last day

I found this disc out at my local course towards the end of a round so i tossed it in my back seat to try it next time...fast forward a few days and I got my car stuck in the snow on a back road. Not wanting to wait for help I took stock of the things I had in my car to dig out with and this seemed like the best option. I dug out the snow around the wheel but couldn't get traction so I decided to sacrifice the disc and jammed it underneath my tire. I ended up getting right out at this point but destroying the disc in the process...
To this day I keep that disc on my trunk just in case it can come to my rescue again...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 193
I found this disc out at my local course towards the end of a round so i tossed it in my back seat to try it next time...fast forward a few days and I got my car stuck in the snow on a back road. Not wanting to wait for help I took stock of the things I had in my car to dig out with and this seemed like the best option. I dug out the snow around the wheel but couldn't get traction so I decided to sacrifice the disc and jammed it underneath my tire. I ended up getting right out at this point but destroying the disc in the process...
To this day I keep that disc on my trunk just in case it can come to my rescue again...

Hey! That's my disc!