• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Special Edition Brinster Sentinel coming

Not sure the 3top would line up(different diameters) but something between a king cobra and Q-Sent would be legit.

Wasn't Steve involved with the remake of the Teebird for his tour series disc? I don't think it was random luck that they came out pro level overstable.

Not sure the 3top would line up(different diameters) but something between a king cobra and Q-Sent would be legit.

That's true, I didn't think of it as being one single top mold that they're using on all of them. Thought more along the lines of them remaking each mold to have a flatter top. So instead of just a single 3top, I thought they'd have a roc3 top, a shark3 top and so on... Why not a sentinel3 top now?

Either way, if they come out as close as possible to the sanny-q, millennium may have a gold mine on their hands.

Well the Sparkle Sentinels where disappointing, as where all the new runs. I really hope these are flat and stable as heck.

Yep. I only stopped throwing mine because I am down to only 2 and don't want to have to search (read: pay above stock prices) for replacements.

If this comes out flat, I'm all over it.

If Steve signs off on it then I'm all over it. I don't think there is a more legit guy in the disc golf world.

I am sure I could find a place in my bag for these. I have been watching Brinster's and Millennium's pages closely for the past few days.

The good Sentinels were more like Ching Rocs. They were faster and more overstable than a Rancho Roc. The current www Sentinels are slower and less stable, so they are more Roc-like. What everyone is hoping for is that the Brinster Sent will be more like the old Sentinels.

So...no. :|

Latest posts