• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Special Edition Brinster Sentinel coming

Look up clearwater disc golf on Facebook. They have pics and a date for signing from Brinster.

Available March 28 at the Millennium Pro shop. $20 for Q and $25 for glow Q.

Thanks for the info. Will the Millennium pro shop be the only online retailer to sell these? Any pre order?

1972421_10152059216228983_291886207_n.jpg

They still dont look flat :/ ive had q sannys and they were much flatter than that. I know its not the same thing but still,shove these bad boys in the same flattening machine theyre using for the gators

Thanks for the info. Will the Millennium pro shop be the only online retailer to sell these? Any pre order?

All I know is that they appeared on Millennium's site today. I managed to get a couple of the Qs into my cart at one point, but couldn't check out.

I'm hoping that these are a huge hit and they start doing regular runs of them, but am definitely going to try to snag a couple on the 28th.

Yea, they certainly look to have a good bit of dome. The plastic blend looks pretty sweet though.

Hopefully some of the Florida guys will get some at Clearwater this Saturday and test these out.

They announced them to dealers today. MSRP is $19.99. Release date is the 28th.

The plastic is awesome by the way. Dome is mild, not Sanny flat.