• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Special Edition Brinster Sentinel coming

DiscGolfCenter has 'em at $14.99, couldn't resist when shipping is free. picked up a couple oranges and there are some nice heavy ones still available.
There was one max weight one left after I got done ordering. Couple of 177's as well. Other than that, what they have left is getting kinda on the light side.

I do have a comment: The stamp says 1.3 on it. There was the Sanny Q run, the www Q run and the sparkle Q run. These should be 2.3's. :|

I have an orange one that has a good dome. I saw three other red ones that were significantly flatter. One of the reds was flatter than one of my glow sentinels. Have not seen any of the yellows in person, but red seems to be the color to go with from my experience. Really liking this disc. It is a nice compliment to the 170 gram san marino in my bag, good high speed stability with a nice predictable fade. The orange Brinster in my bag is a max weight 180. Chained out on a 150 ft sidearm flex upshot the other day. The feel of the plastic somewhat resembles that of the sanny sentinels. Some of them do have a somewhat rough flash removal on the outer edge. This does not bother me but worth mentioning.

I really want to like these, but I don't. I'm getting better stability out of my Sparkle Q's than I am from my Brinster Q's. I'm really, really disappointed in the ones I have; I can't depend on them to fade at all.

I'm assuming the lack of chatter about these is because they didn't make anyone's bag? Anybody actually throwing these, or are they the dud release of the year?

Last edited:
I'm assuming the lack of chatter about these is because they didn't make anyone's bag? Anybody actually throwing these, or are they the dub release of the year?

I throw them! They are more overstable than my beat Sannys, they just really don't like a headwind as much as I was hoping.

I bougth a huge stack of 180g Brinster Sentinels. They are stable enough for me. But there are shots where I have to throw Hornet.

I've been throwing one. Great flight and it feels like you can really rip into the disc with no worries.

I've considered flattening mine though, the orange has a bit of dome.

I bougth a huge stack of 180g Brinster Sentinels.

Brinster is one of my favorite pros so...

Anyone out there with a stash of heavies wanna sell me a few?

^ This! I've been wanting to throw one so someone should probably hit me up for a sale or trade. Thanks ahead of time if anyone can help me out!

Brinster is one of my favorite pros so...

^ This! I've been wanting to throw one so someone should probably hit me up for a sale or trade. Thanks ahead of time if anyone can help me out!

Pay your $5. Then get in line. I posted in the MP earlier today.

I picked one up off marshall street. I needed a beefy mid to replace a freak of nature roc3 I chucked into a lake a while ago. I dunno, I was feeling open minded (which is very strange for me) and I figured if Brinster endorses it its got to be a pretty good mold right? It was raining today so I only got a few practice tosses in the yard with it. We shall see if it sticks around or not, I haven't tried a new midrange mold in a LONG time and stubborn me might not be able to adjust to something new. Are the glows less domey?

The camera on my phone sucks.

Attachments

• qsent1.jpg
    qsent1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 28
  • qsent 3.jpg
    qsent 3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 48