• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Survey for disc golf players in the United States

Great, over 100 responses in 10 hours! Thank you for the suggestions here as well. Because of my own limited time schedule and resources with the project I have set the limit to 500 responses, and the survey will be closed on 15 April or when the limit is reached. That is why the survey is also that simple and easy to take, but still it will provide very valuable information.

As I said, feel free to spread out the word about the survey as some of you have already done! Thanks!

- Nina

213 responses has been received thus far. I would hope to get as many answers as possible, so now there is time to answer the survey until this Friday, 17 April!

If I get more answers, maybe I could share some general insights about the results with you guys ;) Thank you everyone who has participated so far and wished me luck!

Hi everyone,
The purpose of the questionnaire is to gather general information about disc golfers in the US regarding their buying behavior and social media usage related to disc golf.

Regards, Nina

Ok, makes sense, but, Why, for what ultimate purpose and for whom?

Anyway, survey taken. Hope it helps.

Done good luck. It'd be cool if you posted results here so we could all take a look.

Bump for a really quick and easy survey. Let's help our new friend get to her goal. :thmbup:

Ok, makes sense, but, Why, for what ultimate purpose and for whom?

Anyway, survey taken. Hope it helps.

Hi, thanks for your participation and question.

I study in International Business degree program, so it is compulsory to have an international topic for the thesis. I decided to explore how things are there in the United States and how, for instance, a small company could possibly operate there. That is how I combined the international business approach and my own personal interest.

The survey aimed for the actual US players helps to build a realistic picture of customers (B2C) in the American disc golf industry. It is extremely hard, even impossible to find any information about the issues that were discussed in the the survey. Therefore, the survey directly responds to the questions that I would like to know about you guys.

Hopefully my answer was useful to you. :)

-Nina

Thanks for the response. I hope the survey helps you. Best of luck.

Latest posts