• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Lat64°

spicybird6

Par Member
Now that latitude 64° has their own team, Who do you think will be the top MPO and FPO players competing for Worlds? Player of the year, etc

Maybe MVP will be next soon...:popcorn:

Just discuss anything Latitude 64!

Simon Lizotte is killing em out here. Latitude F'd up there.

He might be my favorite new player actually. Dave is too old to dominate anymore unfortunately like Emac but they are dope.

Shouldnt dave be playing masters by now?

PP is a crowd favorite cant believe they didnt pick her up as a free agent. Latitude F'd up there.

It'll be a showdown between McBeth, Lizotte, and Wysocki. They're all extraordinarily great players. But I'll be cheering for Simon. :)

In terms of saying something about Latitude... I, like many others here, love the Pure.

Dave is always up there. Jasper Lundsmark is a great player, but hasn't really made a splash in the U.S....yet. When Dave does go to Masters, I can see him winning at least three World titles in the Masters division, should he choose to.

Dave is always up there. Jasper Lundsmark is a great player, but hasn't really made a splash in the U.S....yet. When Dave does go to Masters, I can see him winning at least three World titles in the Masters division, should he choose to.

Barry aint THAT old yet. he can still steal an Open win :p

and jesper needs to tell Tomas to start making those damn strikers like they were when they came out with his name on them.

i would invest in those strikers if they were like the OG strikers (even though ive never thrown one, i like the concept. i dont like the saint pros) dare i say it but they would kick the pds outta my bag if the rim wasnt too pointy

and dave can still get buck dont get me wrong. but if i was a betting man, barry all day

They are the snowflakes before the snowflake strikers lol. When that disc first came out in mass (yellow and green colors :|) it was the straightest disc i ever threw. Back then i was a FH player mostly and even with noob oat it went so straight i couldn't believe it sometimes-- that disc wouldn't go right like my others and it was like a miracle disc lol.

They are the snowflakes before the snowflake strikers lol. When that disc first came out in mass (yellow and green colors :|) it was the straightest disc i ever threw. Back then i was a FH player mostly and even with noob oat it went so straight i couldn't believe it sometimes that the disc wouldn't finish left it was like a miracle disc lol.

anything good with the GL strikers?

if they have a puddle top, yes.

When GL strikers first hit they had much more LSS due to a higher shoulder and needed a lot of seasoning which actually lead to more turn than the "real" strikers. its eagle vs TB kind of stuff you know?

Last edited:
if they have a puddle top, yes.

When GL strikers first hit they had much more LSS due to a higher shoulder and needed a lot of seasoning which actually lead to more turn than the "real" strikers. its eagle vs TB kind of stuff you know?

i dig it. looks like im sticking with the pd haha thanks

It's hard not to root for someone seemingly having so much fun all the time.

You know?! I love that guy. He looks like he just wants to throw far as hell and make putts. You can tell he really appreciates being here (that's a common thing from people who never have visited the USA and are great peeps) I really commend avery for his efforts in putting this together b/c IMO he knew this kid was coming up quick and jumped on it.

He smashes plastic and has a hell of a time doing it plus finishes #1 a lot.. WOOO!

Last edited:

Latest posts