• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Lat64°

if he could have only thrown the strikers i did... LoPan and a few others around here hoard them though along with the stripper stamps which are flat as hell too.

team lat probably doesn't even know about them lol. or the skullboy rivers.

Last edited:
Hell does the pure even have jespers signature on it anymore? at least the OG innova guy got 12 years+ of love.

Devan Owens...? Who's Bradley Williams sponsored by? if anyone. Dave is still ranked as being #2 in the world, and one of only six players rated over 1040. He's their best bet.

wait, DF is their best touring player?! i really don't even know who they sponsor these days so that's great if they are in 2009 still. sounds like the team members could fill his roll though eventually.

mckayladisappointed.jpg

why is Emac not on there...?

Well does he know who makes his discs? :wall: watched his ITB? it has DD molds... WEIRD'

HE PUTTED WITH THE DAMN JUDGE BEFORE THE DAGGER........wow

Last edited:
How do people not understand that dynamic disc and latitude or not the same team? People are really getting confused with all this "team trilogy" stuff....

Denise Cameron just won a tourney and Feldberg did a great job considering he just came off surgery!

Is this the disc you are talking about aim? It is my go to on almost any straight shot over 250ft+. Please tell me this is just a regular striker I can replace. I really hate being attached to discs I can't replace.

Latest posts