• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Hey man! Long time no running into you randomly on a course that is hours from our homes. You going to come out to the KOA on Thursday night?

Hah, that was definitely a trip! I would love too be there but won't be getting in until Friday morning. Is woody going to have a table at flymart?

Gotta say TD is doing a great job!

To those who have played in the past when do we know the schedule for courses each pool plays? As in pool G plays ... First, then ... On Saturday etc.

Gotta say TD is doing a great job!

To those who have played in the past when do we know the schedule for courses each pool plays? As in pool G plays ... First, then ... On Saturday etc.

Thats been on the website since registration ur lovers griffen white miller I believe.

yea if you click the link on the pdga page its takes you to the tourney page. then you click the pools/results tab on the top of the page and it shows the course schedule.

Pools Up on PDGA site

POOOL
FRIDAY PM
SATURDAY AM
SATURDAY PM
SUNDAY AM

A
KEREIAKES
PHIL MOORE
BGTC
HOBSON

B
HOBSON
BGTC
PHIL MOORE
KEREIAKES

C
PHIL MOORE
HOBSON
KEREIAKES
BGTC

D
BGTC
KEREIAKES
HOBSON
PHIL MOORE

E
WHITE
MILLER
LOVERS
GRIFFIN

F
GRIFFIN
LOVERS
MILLER
WHITE

G
LOVERS
GRIFFIN
WHITE
MILLER

H
MILLER
WHITE
GRIFFIN
LOVERS

Does anyone know the address of the Phil Moore Park gym where the flymart is taking place. I was looking on their site and could only find that it was located at the Phil Moore gym. I am just trying to get organized before next week, since it will be my first time. Thanks in advance

I doubt theyd do the fd2 and Im assuming its not a old mold in new plastic. Imma put my guess towards a fairway overmold

I went out to Keriakes yesterday and I saw that they are having a Arbor Day event out there on the saturday of the AMs. If you are playing out there that day you might want to look into carpooling.

Anyone in pool E or F staying at Super 8 North? Gonna need to catch a ride or something since my bro and I are riding down together and not in same pool.

Latest posts