• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

yeah Icon is the shizzz... im driving myself crazy.. they have light weights in stock but i have not a single dime to snag a set .. :doh: :(

yeah Icon is the shizzz... im driving myself crazy.. they have light weights in stock but i have not a single dime to snag a set .. :doh: :(

When some plastic this weekend and sell :thmbup:

Will these ship early or on the original release date?

I believe they are shipping out now. From what I understand, it was an early release, not a presale.

I heard January for pinnacle.

I would like that. I thought I heard/read March somewhere, but I can't find where that was now. It is entirely possible I made that up.

They already shipped Pinnacles out to their team / testers, so why would they wait until January to release them? I'm pretty sure one of the team guys said maybe in a month they'd be out with Pinnacle. Although, I'm still looking for Pinnacle Bandits, so there's that....

They already shipped Pinnacles out to their team / testers, so why would they wait until January to release them? I'm pretty sure one of the team guys said maybe in a month they'd be out with Pinnacle. Although, I'm still looking for Pinnacle Bandits, so there's that....

yeah at my arm speed i would much rather have Pinnacle Bandits then a FR Outlaw.. but you know im still going to get an Outlaw or two anyway.. will be a couple weeks but I WILL lol

Just relaying the information that was given to me by a very credible source. At this point it is still tentative. They could come out later if not up to Steve's liking just like the Icon release.

Companies run small test batches all the time, so I bet that is what the Pinnacle ones are. Legacy doesn't really operate like the other companies. They aren't pumping out 5-10 new models/plastics every month. As someone how retails discs for a living, this is actually a welcomed approach to disc golf manufacturing. I have no clue how customers are able to keep up with all the new release from the big companies every month(talking about $$$ not news). I love that they take their time.

Pinnacle Bandits would be tits. I have been waiting on those since the FR Icons came out.

They had some issues specifically with Discraft preorders that I'm aware of earlier this year. It seems there was some confusion in DC manufacturing about Infinite wanting exact weights (like lower weights) in their preorder. Since the yield on the lower weights was really low, they didn't ship the preordered discs to Infinite until weeks after all the other shops got theirs. I think it was just an issue with DC preorders on a couple discs (the FR Buzzz OS was one that had problems). Hopefully the issue has been ironed out and won't affect preorders for other disc companies or future DC preorders.

That was quite the fiasco that we had to go through with Discraft. Your concern was justified. But good news, we actually already have our Glo Buzzz OS. They shipped ours first, and got it right! Things are looking up.

As far as the Outlaw goes, Steve Rico sent an email to me today saying "Infinite Discs Outlaws are going to be some of the first out the door."

So hopefully the Discraft woes of the summer are over, and those that lost confidence in pre-ordering from us, will be confident again.

That was quite the fiasco that we had to go through with Discraft. Your concern was justified. But good news, we actually already have our Glo Buzzz OS. They shipped ours first, and got it right! Things are looking up.

As far as the Outlaw goes, Steve Rico sent an email to me today saying "Infinite Discs Outlaws are going to be some of the first out the door."

So hopefully the Discraft woes of the summer are over, and those that lost confidence in pre-ordering from us, will be confident again.

#PreorderWithConfidence

Oh cool. I'll definitely pick one up eventually . Not super crazy about the stamp. Well I can just see my wife saying something about it..

Legacy usually goes pretty crazy with the First Run stamps compared to what most companies do, but they have more uniform production stamps.

Latest posts