• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a couple of rounds my right knee is sometimes a little sore. I'm assuming it's because of the torque I'm putting on it for my drives and I'm a RHBH player. Is there anything I can do to help it? Is it just a flaw in my technique? Or do I just need to strengthen that joint?

Thanks in advance

i've never had a problem with my right knee. it could be the way your planting and rotating on it that could cause some problems.

I have always been curious why does Millenium not get more love from Innova guys? I always hear about discmania in guys bags but never hear of any Millenium such as Omegas which are a great putter, love the soft plastic even though I use soft magnets. They also have that Quesar which is mean overstable

McBeast, how much do you focus on keeping the nose of your disc down for big golf distance? What are you focusing on, if any?

I have always been curious why does Millenium not get more love from Innova guys? I always hear about discmania in guys bags but never hear of any Millenium such as Omegas which are a great putter, love the soft plastic even though I use soft magnets. They also have that Quesar which is mean overstable

i believe it's because they don't get in touch with the innova players. i talk to Jussi pretty often and he lives in Finland. i've never met the millenium people so i've never heard a review on their plastic just my opinion

McBeast, how much do you focus on keeping the nose of your disc down for big golf distance? What are you focusing on, if any?

thats one of the biggest things to get distance. if you have the nose up it will cause drag and the disc will slow down and hyzer out. i'm focusing on getting the correct height to allow the disc to pan out and get its full flight

You mentioned that in the beginning all you wanted was distance. What was your max disctance in your first disc golf year or so...? And what was it that most improved your distance from there?

I'll add to this last question, in your 1st year, when did the light bulb come on for you? did you ever have an ah ha moment?

You mentioned that in the beginning all you wanted was distance. What was your max distance in your first disc golf year or so...? And what was it that most improved your distance from there?

well my first year was all sidearm so that was my immediate distance. 300ish they when i learned back hand it took about a year and a half to get that distance under control. after that it was about getting faster and more accurate which is what improved my distance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts