• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. That's my dilemma. Do they fly much better than other *D's? Or should I just sell this and get some nice early runs?

I'm an uber Destroyer fan and I have had Protos and regular older *Ds in my bag. I honestly don't see that much of a difference. I can say that last year after losing my dearest Proto that I have committed to keeping just a regular *D in the bag just to keep me from flipping out if I ever lost a proto again.

I'm an uber Destroyer fan and I have had Protos and regular older *Ds in my bag. I honestly don't see that much of a difference. I can say that last year after losing my dearest Proto that I have committed to keeping just a regular *D in the bag just to keep me from flipping out if I ever lost a proto again.

Oooorrr, I could just keep it on the wall and make the descision once I run out of *D's that I have at the moment. Not that I have ~8 currently or anything...

bb014a3c.jpg

cd1686c7.jpg

You would be shocked at what I paid for this today. Been fondled by Jay Yeti Reading and he told me it is pretty old.

175G flat as a board Rancho Roc

After some research its from 2001 im pretty sure

I have a matted and signed, framed version of this design, by the original artist...not asking for pricing; just bragging...

^^^ Awesome stamp! Don't see those often.

Brand new it could go for around 40 but used like that I think it's only worth like 10 bucks.

No picture at the moment, but it's probably not necessary.

174g Wasp Tooled Buzzz, 8/10, very faint rim ink, 2004 Worlds Doubles stamp, pearly light yellow

Estimates?

Thanks.

I got this 11x KC Pro Roc that is unthrown, but as you can see in the pic, it has two dots on the top. It is 180g. Any idea about the value?

DSC02248.jpg

Any1? This got buried back 6 pages

Is it an Ontario or a rancho? From the description I am guess Ontario but I will give you an estimate for both. If it is Ontario then it is on the higher end.

40 - 60$

Cheers - Koffee

Status
Not open for further replies.