• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
11x KC Pro Whippet

Found this disc among my bin yesterday, must have picked it up when I first started. Any Idea what to do with it?

Found this disc among my bin yesterday, must have picked it up when I first started. Any Idea what to do with it?

11x Whippets aren't worth a lot.. If it's brand new and heavy it's probably worth $25 tops, more than likely $20. I see used ones go for $12-15.

What about a 7/10 Yellowish Green CE Whippet, 175g, no ink?

$45 or so depending how much of the stamp is intact my last ones were all 8-8.5 i was trading and selling them in the 60-65 range in average colors. Some people ask 90-100 for brand new nice colors, i have yet to get that much out of them i think 80 is the average on new.

Last edited:
$45 or so depending how much of the stamp is intact my last ones were all 8-8.5 i was trading and selling them in the 60-65 range in average colors. Some people ask 90-100 for brand new nice colors, i have yet to get that much out of them i think 80 is the average on new.

Thanks, thats about what I was thinking.

discraft factory second

Hey guys,

I don't know what this is, let alone what its wgorth. The stamp says its from 2001 but it doesn't have abbreviation letters on the back (it does have patent numbers). It has the feel of a fairway driver and weighs 169. Doesn't appear to be thrown, just storage wear. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_20120713_174610.jpg
    IMG_20120713_174610.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20120713_174618.jpg
    IMG_20120713_174618.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 13
How come disc are worth so much?! I no its a big sport but why? I'm not talking bout the new star or whatever I'm talking bout the 40-60 dollar disc!

How come disc are worth so much?! I no its a big sport but why? I'm not talking bout the new star or whatever I'm talking bout the 40-60 dollar disc!

Um.. the same reason anything is worth so much. Because they're valuable.

When were the circle stamps in production? I just found a dx gazelle circle stamp, I'm just wondering when it was made.

circa 1994.

what color is it? i collect these (only gazelles) and I'll pay over retail if its a color I need.

how much for a 7/10 cobra marked 168?
DSCF1065.jpg

How much are 7/10 bar stamped DX Leopards worth? This doesn't have the picture of the leopard...this has a big bar stamp right in the middle. 170. This is not a SE barstamp either, as in doesn't say "special edition" in the middle. It is the big old school barstamp with "Innova" in it.

How much would a '99? Retro stamped Rancho DTW Roc go for? Its mint. I know they're not super valuable or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts