• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also to clear up for everyone. The dx stamped night shifts are a RE RUN the original night shifts are champion stamped and worth about $50-$250 depending on condition weight stamp ect. The re run dx stamped ones are worth somewhat less ive sold them from $20-$80 depending on condish weight and stamp. Also the lighter ones are worth more as far as the dx stamped ones go, ill fork out cash for it if you wanna pm me

Looks like a standard Dx Orc - PFN but that doesn't mean anything. I have one just the same only beat up and couldn't sell it for $6 shipped. Maybe $10? Someone correct me if I'm missing something.

If you look closely on the bottom side of the disc it says *O, which means it is a Star Orc. In this case, these "nightshift" Orcs were some of the earliest blends of Star plastic, around 2005ish (?). I think they're worth something in the $30-$40 range, possibly more since this exact one is mint.

Good to see people helping out in this thread but if you don't have a good idea of the value of a disc please refrain from throwing prices out there. Extra information about a disc is always appreciated though :)

Also to clear up for everyone. The dx stamped night shifts are a RE RUN the original night shifts are champion stamped and worth about $50-$250 depending on condition weight stamp ect. The re run dx stamped ones are worth somewhat less ive sold them from $20-$80 depending on condish weight and stamp. Also the lighter ones are worth more as far as the dx stamped ones go, ill fork out cash for it if you wanna pm me

Great summary Birdman!

Anyone got pricing on a 2003 USGC Champ Roc? Probably about a 7/10, think it started out yellow-green but now is more yellow. Stamps in good condition except for a little spot about the size of a pinkie nail where the foil started to rust.

Good to see people helping out in this thread but if you don't have a good idea of the value of a disc please refrain from throwing prices out there. Extra information about a disc is always appreciated though :)

Great summary Birdman!

Chill out man. I said someone correct me if wrong.

Bought these 2 a few years ago, I wanna say I remember them being touted as only 250 made dont know if thats true or exactly correct

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• DSCN0188.jpg
    DSCN0188.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 55
2dmf4uo.jpg

unknown weight, no ink, 7/10 2x Barry beast.

what is a max wt. first run European open c-pd2 going for? 9/10, #52 of 125.

I picked 2 up unthrown last year for $28 a piece. I felt like I was getting a good deal though, and personally (as a cline pd2 guy) would value that run at roughly $40-50.
It's possible the value has dropped though since C Line PD2s went back in production.

Got a CE Teebird-L and am pretty sure it's a 4th run. It's definitely a thrower and has a weird oval imprint on the underside of the flight plate as well as some light ink on the inside of the rim. Just wondering what it would go for. Any help would be appreciated. 173g.

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/oA4GO

No thoughts on my Teebird? Is that just because you guys are hoping I will sell it for less than it is worth? :D

$45-$55 would be a good average, maybe able to get a little more on a auction site and a few people interested in it. Lighter weight and that ink really hurt the value on it.

First run aero

First run Aero?

My friend was given this by someone who knows nothing about disc golf. It has a decently sized gash around 8 or 9 o'clock on the top of the flight plate. Big ink kinda shown in the picture. The tooling underneath just says: CHAMPION DISCS INC, and PATENT NO. ... Not sure about the weight.

What are these going for?

Attachments

• image (5).jpg
    image (5).jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image (6).jpg
    image (6).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 9
  • image (7).jpg
    image (7).jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: