• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6/10 168...value...I've been told by the seller that its worth $75 :gross:

1tu6.jpg

Did you buy that on eBay last fall by chance? I ebayed mine last fall, I have had 2 of the same identical dye and blue stamp before, very overstable.
This is actually a found disc. Any idea of what it might be worth?

This is actually a found disc. Any idea of what it might be worth?

Sold an orange one similar to that for 40.00 on dollar disc golf auctions, had bought it for $25 6 months earlier. The orange one had no ink and was in roughly 8/10 condition to give you an idea

Looks much better than 6 out of 10. I would think close to 50 on auction looking at its semi pearly appearance.

Maybe $50 if it was 11x KC Pro stamped. He is only looking 50-60 if its brand new with that stamp. Giving a bump to 7/10 he is looking at 25-30 at that weight. Add on the usual 5-15 bump if he can get two people fighting over it on ebay or facebook.

Any ideas?

Thats the old stock stamp for glow DX. There were aviars and Rocs and such run with that stamp too. These follow the price for old DX for the mold in question pretty well. Imagine what a DX valk from 2002 would fetch (about 10 to 12) and add 5 for glow. 15-17$

Maybe $50 if it was 11x KC Pro stamped. He is only looking 50-60 if its brand new with that stamp. Giving a bump to 7/10 he is looking at 25-30 at that weight. Add on the usual 5-15 bump if he can get two people fighting over it on ebay or facebook.

Must not be watching these 11x champ ones sell for stupid prices lately.

Thats the old stock stamp for glow DX. There were aviars and Rocs and such run with that stamp too. These follow the price for old DX for the mold in question pretty well. Imagine what a DX valk from 2002 would fetch (about 10 to 12) and add 5 for glow. 15-17$

Thanks. I appreciate the info. So this is probably over 10 years old. That's pretty cool.

I don't throw a Valk any more and just picked it up because it looked cool. I generally use LEDs for night golf so I might give it to a friend who does throw the Valk. Or if there's anyone who actually likes to throw these I'd consider reasonable trades. I'd like someone who would appreciate it to have it, rather than it just sitting in my bin of "don't throwers."

178g wasp tooled.

Just sold it on the MP for $35. I believe that's low but I don't mind giving a deal. I thought all of the barstamped were wasp?

How about this,Unstamped *DS marked 170.It is an easy 7/10 minus ink on bottom.But ink on top is very interesting,it's the initials and marking of somebody kind of important in the disc golf world and I was just curious how much that added to value of this disc.Please and Thank You.
WU3Uwfal.jpg

v4v7KKDl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts