• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are 11x KC Rocs going for these days? Purple with a purple stamp. 6.5 or 7/10. Stiff, flatish.

Thanks

Its a bit of a crap shoot anymore with vintage plastic. The only way to know what it would go for is to put it out there. Sight unseen and knowing that I have seen some vintage dx big beads (late 90s vintage) getting no love on FB, so I went with price that I knew was a bit low. I feel that this should be about 40-50$ disc but with *D destroyers going for more than 8x rocs, I just don't know anymore

Really? A 20 year old, super-rare disc in mint condition? $20?!

A purple 11x will get peoples interest! Thrower condition hurts but I can't put a good estimate out without weight. Assuming max weight 7/10, I would start at $30. Could do better if you get a good bid war going as you don't see very many non-white 11x kc-pro

What are 11x KC Rocs going for these days? Purple with a purple stamp. 6.5 or 7/10. Stiff, flatish.

Thanks

8/10 Paul McBeth Champion Roc (from 2012 USDGC), Orange, 180g, rim ink
8/10 Protostar Champion Roc3, Pink, 180g, rim ink
10/10 2009 USDGC Star Roc signed by Nikko Locastro, Yellow, 180g, no ink

Sorry, no pictures :(

McBeth Roc3 (crazy demand for these still. Even as a thrower I would say $80 if it isn't one of the F2 stamped ones)

ProtoStar Roc3 - $25-30

I don't deal in many USDGC rocs but I have never seen a USDGC star one worth more than 35-40. Most in the 25-30 range with a couple exceptions (non blue small roc stamp from 05 and some colors of the baby roc stamp from 06)

Does anyone know something about European open 2006 star wraith. I found one in course and the owner told me that I could keep it. Tried searching a bit but found basically nothing. Any info about this disc? Thanks in advance :)

Its highly likely to be special blend plastic. That will get you about 25$ in that condition from somebody that knows and loves wraiths. 15$ if it isn't special blend.

Check the pen markings to be sure. SB-WR == special blend. S-WR is just early run star. I could see this disc going for about 35$ if it was brand new as aren't weren't very many 2006 star wraiths out there.

McBeth Roc3 (crazy demand for these still. Even as a thrower I would say $80 if it isn't one of the F2 stamped ones)

ProtoStar Roc3 - $25-30

I don't deal in many USDGC rocs but I have never seen a USDGC star one worth more than 35-40. Most in the 25-30 range with a couple exceptions (non blue small roc stamp from 05 and some colors of the baby roc stamp from 06)

Thanks, man. I appreciate the information.

ProtoStar Roc3 - $25-30

wait, are you saying the 1x Roc3s are worht more than the Protostar? Even though the 1x were a production run and still able to get at store?

A purple 11x will get peoples interest! Thrower condition hurts but I can't put a good estimate out without weight. Assuming max weight 7/10, I would start at $30. Could do better if you get a good bid war going as you don't see very many non-white 11x kc-pro

Thanks man. I had seen they might be worth a little something. Curiosity as much as anything. Its a max weight.

Most likely not looking to sell unless someone did offer me $30. It is more valuable to me as a thrower as it's in that stupid straight wear stage. Oh and it only cost me 8 bucks from PIAS.

Thanks again.

Bumping this up. Anyone?

I think this is a shark (sharpied on the rim). Champ plastic with a 2002 tourney stamp, 7/10, ? Weight. CE?
Krx19Lll.jpg

wait, are you saying the 1x Roc3s are worht more than the Protostar? Even though the 1x were a production run and still able to get at store?

I think he means one of the original USDGC Champion Roc3s, that had Paul McBeths signature on them. I could be wrong.

This one-

4EAAUDw.jpg

1. Proto Roc3, 7/10, marked 168, rim ink.
2. Champ Orc, 7/10, 170, Tie Dye, PFN, CA
3. Tie Dye Champ Rhyno, PFN, 175, San Marino

Attachments

• 2014-07-10 20.27.21.jpg
    2014-07-10 20.27.21.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 2014-07-10 20.27.40.jpg
    2014-07-10 20.27.40.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 2014-07-10 20.30.25.jpg
    2014-07-10 20.30.25.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 19
How about this one...
175 G9i Wizard 9.5+/10 w/ small ding from the two times I threw it at the practice basket.
I thought maybe these were worth something since people are looking for them.

and this 11x eagle rainbow 172 faded flight plate and rim ink 7-8/10?

Thanks!

Does it have Patent Pending or the Patent Numbers?

I'm looking for pricing info on this guy. I know the obvious stuff; Aviar, brick stiff, San Marino molding, weighs 168, etc. I'm hoping to sell off my collection to get a high-end practice basket for myself and my kids.

Thanks for the help.

20140627_085211_zpsihctlpc5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140627_085250_zpsxmonw71b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

small bead

bottom

Patent Pending have the real value. I saw someone asking above 100 bucks for his disc. The ones with numbers seem to bring very little more than the original price from what I can see. I just visited a Play it Again that had a bunch of San Marino/Patent Numbered molds with old tournament stamps and they were asking 9.99 a disc.

This store got a bunch of old stock from Innova. The guy who owns it use to be a sponsored pro so he says, that's how he can access the disc. I have no reason to disbelieve his story.

Status
Not open for further replies.