• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
uPEViTcl.jpg

3 Elite Z Wasps. The top 2 have the really old stamp and also have the stability and 'pdga approved' molded onto the top.

Orange is 173g 8.75/10, tan is 175g 7/10, i-dye is 173g 7/10. All have neat rim ink.

Any idea if this Rhyno is worth anything more than a normal Champ disc?

It looks and feels like star plastic despite having a champion stamp, not sure if it would be considered pearlyness or not but there are obvious ripples in the disc (particularly noticeable in the back pic), it's gummy and can easily be bent in half. Appears to be brand new.

I don't know much about Rhyno's so I'm hoping someone else might know more about it. Thanks!

picture.php

picture.php

It looks and feels like star plastic despite having a champion stamp, not sure if it would be considered pearlyness or not but there are obvious ripples in the disc (particularly noticeable in the back pic), it's gummy and can easily be bent in half. Appears to be brand new.

I don't know much about Rhyno's so I'm hoping someone else might know more about it. Thanks!

GIANT PICTURES REMOVED>

there's one going for about 60 on facebook.

uPEViTcl.jpg

3 Elite Z Wasps. The top 2 have the really old stamp and also have the stability and 'pdga approved' molded onto the top.

Orange is 173g 8.75/10, tan is 175g 7/10, i-dye is 173g 7/10. All have neat rim ink.

these usually move for around 25-30

I just bought a bunch of discs, and I need some help with values on some of them. Many if not most of these will be going on the MP soon.
Clockwise:

175 E*DS 10/10
175 *D 10/10
175 DS Champ 10/10
175 *D 2008 IOS #2 Tourney Stamp 10/10

Thanks! I'd also be interested in a synopsis on the different takes and trends on the values of various Destroyer markings, ie: *D, SDS, ESDS, E*DS, "Pre-Avery", "Patent #'s" etc.

Any estimates on prices for these 4?

EcowdgBl.jpg

2nd Run Champion Katana (Japan Open 2010) .... one is 8/10, one is 7/10 both have neat rim ink
?Run Champion Katana (U.S. Masters 2010) X-Out ... 10/10 never thrown
?Run Champion Katana (Am Worlds 2010) X-Out...10/10 slight storage wear

What is the value of these? and if possible...are the Masters and Am Worlds first runs? Thanks!

Any estimates on prices for these 4?

the echo is 30
the blue is 30
the red is 25 just because tourney stamped
champ might get 15 for it if you have pat numbers....champ destroyer market is low even with nice destroyers like that one.

now you get people fighting for an echo it can get nutz.

picture.php

picture.php

Booter had one of those and sold it for like 60 bucks, I have seen another sell on eBay for around 100. Gold Champion Rhyno's are extremely rare.

Team stamped Tracker from the same time-frame as Player's Cup Trackers

probably 7 or 8 out of 10. 165g. No ink

photo-4_zps34a29364.jpg

I don't know much about wizards but I got a black wizard with the fish stamp. I haven't seen them around online when I looked. Are they rare or worth anything beyond normal pricing

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts