• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly impossible to give accurate quote on these because so few ever go up for sale. Looks like an Aero? Any raised lettering on back?
Did we ever get an answer about the tooling on this thing?

Dont know much about these other than Ive seen them alot on the forums the valk has alot of ink but great quality same with the buzz the gazelle has minimal ink and in great quality as well. And wondering is this a first run buzzz? It doesnt have the wasp stamp I've read about on the inside.

Attachments

• IMG_0553.jpg
    IMG_0553.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 49
PIAS find. Is it worth anything?

I think there was a guy on here looking for other discs with that stamp color a few months ago... username Birdman or something close to that?

Sorry, I don't have any pricing info though.

First disc golf disc I got. Inked on bottom, 155g Teebird. 11X. Flat as a board. Any value to it?

tb11x.jpg

Ching Super stable chain crusher overstable putter in pretty good shape. Its soft and gummy and no ink 175g.
whats it worth? and what year you think its from?
Thanks

z1mEss1l.jpg

RkvylOfl.jpg

Are you being sarcastic because we haven't made it around to your post yet or something?

To be fair if he was.....I have posted in these threads multiple times and not once got an answer. Of course I don't expect an answer necessarily. There a lot of posts here and so to me it's just a roll of the dice for getting some info.

I found a Champion KC Aviar 11x at PIAS just curious of what you guys think the price range should be. It's got ink on the rim and some scuffing, but looks pretty nice.

Attachments

• D3100 Gallery 1 234.jpg
    D3100 Gallery 1 234.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 30
  • D3100 Gallery 1 235.jpg
    D3100 Gallery 1 235.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 17
Ching Super stable chain crusher overstable putter in pretty good shape. Its soft and gummy and no ink 175g.
whats it worth? and what year you think its from?
Thanks

z1mEss1l.jpg

RkvylOfl.jpg
Is that a Tank? Somebody will pay good money for a max weight Tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts