• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than it did 2 years ago since the CE plastic has started shattering the last couple years. I lost money on quite a few CE discs that I thought would make profit and lost alot of money on DDGA

Less than it did 2 years ago since the CE plastic has started shattering the last couple years. I lost money on quite a few CE discs that I thought would make profit and lost alot of money on DDGA

lol?

I've been buying and selling them for even more.. especially if they're 8/10 or better condition. Recently.. 2 firebird fx's sold for 121.50 and 95.00, got them for about half of that..

Shrug more CE for me~

Searched here on DGCR and didn't find anything with this stamp. I also did a google images search and didn't see any pics of this stamp after more than a dozen pages. Any ideas?

picture.php

It's just one of the older (the first?) stamp Innova did on Glo discs; Rocs, Aviars, Valks, maybe a few others.

All DX I'm pretty sure.

So any more info on this one? About how old might it be, etc.?

Selling a couple cool old school discs on ebay this weekend. Not sure what they are worth, but starting them at $100

First Run Red Pearly Buzzz used but good condition no ink
Early Dynamic Disc dyed clear hop wizard used good condition no ink
two clear ice rc3 japan open first run rocs

I feel like a hundred bucks is a good start for those? You guys?

Selling a couple cool old school discs on ebay this weekend. Not sure what they are worth, but starting them at $100

Buzzz- depending on condition/weight/pearly it should bring at least $45-50 and upwards possibly to $75 or so.

I assume you meant HPP clear evo Wizard? If so, I have seen them sale from $20 up to $45-50. Weight/condition will be big factors in value, & Dye will hurt the collector interest. I would be interested in a trade for it if you are looking for anything?

I am not too up to speed on the Roc3 values right now.

Last edited:

You started the price on the buzzz much too high, I myself did that my first few times and got no bites. Then I decided to start it at a penny and the disc sold for 120, I had mine starting bid at 90 and never got a lick. It's because I let people get involved and then i had 10 people bidding off at the end, high starting bid does not create battles. For the record I recently bought a new unthrown of the same disc for 125. You may or may not get a bid at that price point, it's in the 80-100 range in my opinion. Just being thrown a few times kills the value, having ink and being thrown you can cut the price in half.

Last edited:
2007 U.S Masters DG championship stamp 170+ beast? At least I think it is. Stamp worn half off. Still readable for the most part. No major nicks or gouges.

Attachments

• 1396047090147.jpg
    1396047090147.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 22
What is the value of a Cam Todd Ching Roc with the 2001 stamp the one with his name on it going for. 180 grams if it matters. Disc is new with a little storage wear. Sorry no pic checking for a buddy. Rough estimate since no picture is okay.

Any demand for 3rd run (I think?) Ions?
These are non-textured, no tooling, no stamp soft opaque proton stormtroopers.

CE FX 172g 6.5 or 7/10 ink on inside rim and flight plate (as seen in pic)
20140330_161432.jpg

10x KC pro Cheetah 174g 7/10 initials on bottom of flight plate
20140330_161439.jpg

?x KC pro roc 175g 6?/10 rim ink and light flight plate. Still has a full bead just lots of dings from throwing.
How can I tell what X this roc is? It is hard plastic but since the stamp is worn off for the life of me I can't see the reflection to get an idea.
20140330_161447.jpg

Revolution bag 7/10
20140330_161227.jpg

So, a disc golfer buddy of mine is trying to sell me his prototype gazelle and I'm trying to figure out how much its worth. I don't know him that well, we really only meet up on the course to play. How much then would a prototype gazelle be worth, brand new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts