• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disc appears to have rim ink. List price was about $20, so I would say you're looking at about $13 tops due to low demand and ink.

Thanks for the info. Good call on the ink I missed that when posting it. It's at the local PIAS and didn't know if there was any demand for it since I've never seen one before. Glad I didn't buy it.

update (sold some stuff) Any help on the following is appreciated!

CE FX 172g 6.5 or 7/10 ink on inside rim and flight plate (as seen in pic). No idea on value would love some insight.
20140330_161432.jpg

Ok I have figured out this is an 11x KC pro roc 175g 5ish/10 rim ink and light flight plate. Still has a full bead just lots of dings from throwing. It's gotta be worth something to those people that love throwing hard 11x plastic right?
20140330_161447.jpg

Is this a 2nd run ion? 10/10 Is it worth anything of note?
20140305_152350.jpg

My buddy has a first run cro that he is wondering about. Do these have any value at all? I never liked them myself, but I told him I'd ask on here. SIAP somewhere. its a 9/10 at worst ... i think he just field tested it. Might never have even thrown it.

Are old pearly gummy Orcs worth anything? What about a First Run Sirius Omega 171g? I'm guessing not but just thought I'd check.

What about this?

New,175g, & beadless

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 43
280moe9.jpg

Posted this for 10 in the mp and was messaged that it was worth more. Just wondering what it is worth?

Posted in the "What's the story on this disc" thread and then did some looking around. There's one just like this but newer on sale on eBay for $100 or best offer. Is that just outrageous or is there really a demand for this? I'm not looking to sell just curious. Thanks!

2vu0qqc.jpg

I was out of town for work. Madison WI actually. I got a nice pearly soft Orc and First Run Sirius Omega at the Eagan PIAS the other day though. I doubt they are worth much but got them for decent prices. Seems these Supersoft Omegas have sold in the $20-$25 range on eBay though. So kind of a nice score. Plus the disc feels great

Status
Not open for further replies.