• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy has a first run cro that he is wondering about. Do these have any value at all? I never liked them myself, but I told him I'd ask on here. SIAP somewhere. its a 9/10 at worst ... i think he just field tested it. Might never have even thrown it.

Nothing over stock.

Are old pearly gummy Orcs worth anything? What about a First Run Sirius Omega 171g? I'm guessing not but just thought I'd check.

Pearly gummy orcs are desired by some and hold their value to the right buyer. Not too many still throwing orcs though so gotta search around and strike a deal.

What is a blue star 175gm protostar teedevil 8.5-9/10, mostly storage wear worth?

Stock.

Red, swirly, 175, 10/10, bottom stamped *DS

Blue, Champ Jolly Launcher with DX stamp, 175, 10/10 DS

Nothing over stock.

Pearly gummy orcs are desired by some and hold their value to the right buyer. Not too many still throwing orcs though so gotta search around and strike a deal.

Stock.

Very wrong about first run star Cro, they sell regularly between 40 and 48 bucks is the high end I have seen. If you see fr star cro selling at that price buy them now and flip them.

Check this out! I've been looking for a buzzbee for years and found one. If you don't know what a buzzbee is, it's a frisbee/pipe from the 70s!

Any one know a value?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 73
A Frisbee slash pipe? What... ? Why is there a need for a Robinson female piece? What does it tighten? And why?

The top is the mouth piece. Bottom has a compartment that screws out where you stuff your tobacco of your choice and a screen on the very bottom..

Theory is you stuff it, light it once, an it stays cherry as you pass it back and forth with your friends.
Slogan on the original box was "catch a buzz"!

Haha sorry dont mean to offend any of you diehard dgcr guys, who think smoking is why we are not a big sport, that's a dumb thing to think.. Reason we are not "taken serious" is because we have no big legit sponsors, like a PGA or NBA or NFL...you don't think people on the PGA tour smoke? Or people in the nba or nfl? That's ridiclious! Think about what your saying before you critize people

The top is the mouth piece. Bottom has a compartment that screws out where you stuff your tobacco of your choice and a screen on the very bottom..

Theory is you stuff it, light it once, an it stays cherry as you pass it back and forth with your friends.

Haha sorry dont mean to offend any of you diehard dgcr guys, who think smoking is why we are not a big sport, that's a dumb thing to think.. Reason we are not "taken serious" is because we have no big legit sponsors, like a PGA or NBA or NFL...you don't think people on the PGA tour smoke? Or people in the nba or nfl? That's ridiclious! Think about what your saying before you critize people

Pretty sure I didn't criticize anybody but I am sorry your sarcasm detector is broken. As for big sponsors, I don't disagree with you but watch some of the tourney footage from back in the 80s, maybe 90s, and there were some big names such as Pizza Hut. And as for people on the PGA smoking I'm sure people in every sport, every walk of life smoke. But I've never seen a golf club, basketball, football, etc that doubled as & was advertised as a smoking device

Check this out! I've been looking for a buzzbee for years and found one. If you don't know what a buzzbee is, it's a frisbee/pipe from the 70s!

Any one know a value?

Just looked and there's a completed listing for a yellow one on ebay that sold for $210!!

Last edited:

How many of those professional athletes smoke while they are competing?

Anyone idea what these are worth? Unthrown San Marino 2-ring Q-Mega 171g.

2mcf6l3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.