• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this worth?

Innova Ram 168g 9/10.

Maybe $15. Innova released these agian on the factory store about 2 years ago or so. They never really went anywhere so they havent gone anywhere in value.

Early run Echo Star XCal...175 grams...8/10

Early run Echo Star Xcal...175 grams...8/10

Thanks again!

Those Echo Xcals are valueable as throwers. I'd probably say around 20-25 bucks each if you can find a buyer who is after them. Shoot, I'd be after them if I didn't already have a couple backups.

7fP2Gna

CE Firebird- anyone know what this might go for?

Those Echo Xcals are valueable as throwers. I'd probably say around 20-25 bucks each if you can find a buyer who is after them. Shoot, I'd be after them if I didn't already have a couple backups.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Hey all,
Putting up a huge chunk of the discs I've picked up over the years on the bay. Not really a collector, just spent many years trying to find what worked best for me and kept them all til now. Wondering if anyone could help me on value with these two cuz I can't really find any info. Thanks for any help you can give. (Edit: sorry about the giant pics)

First: Brand New, Unthrown X-out Champion (?) Gremlin 174g. Don't know if this was a CFR. Can't remember when I got it. Different than typical Champion, kind of chalky on the bottom and similar to some older KC 10x, 11x and Pro stuff i have.

Gremmie_zpsayy3hgdc.jpg

Second: Lightly used 2004 Japan Open Inncolor Champion Glo TL. No COA that I can find right now, but I bought it new in 2004 when I was after a champion TL. Saw very little use. Not sure if it still glows.

TL_zpswlothvfq.jpg

I have a teebird from that same run of glow with the golden state classic inncolor print. That is by far the best glow plastic I've ever used, in terms of flight.

Anyone know the story behind this Challenger? I got it from a storage locker auction a couple months back but haven't been able to find any info on it since. All the other discs in the box were from 1999-2006 so I know its not a TI or anything like that. It has Wixom tooling and says Challenger, but there's no stamp, or leftovers suggesting a stamp existed but was wiped at some point. If anyone has seen one before and knows its origins let me know. Thanks!
fbyOoY1l.jpg

Second picture there's a light directly on the other side of the disc- its quite opaque.
rWsQhk5l.jpg

Can someone help me with the value on a mint patent pending grid aviar max weight. My buddy has one that he's willing to sell but I haven't real seen a recent value on these he was thinking their still around 150$ I thought they were 100 or less these days???

I don't think my picture came through the first time- here's the CE firebird - some ink on the back.

Any idea of value?

HJoFwHU.jpg

VRoc3 is $15ish.... Instincts tell me that's a 150 class eleven time champ eagle, also $15ish

There is a specific thread on "how much is this disc worth?" but I didn't feel like being a tool today.

I had an eleven time eagle that had a nick in the rim, typical scuffs and ink. I was offered $15 for that.

I had an opaque champ eleven time Eagle at 167g unthrown. I sold it on eBay for $30 so the Eagle might be worth more depending on weight and condition.

Also as much as DGCR people love to hate on the VRoc3, that could be worth a lot more than $15 if it's unthrown. There's a VRoc3 collectors page on Facebook that might provide a better estimation on that.

well, no loss seeing as I got them as prizes for winning league
Kudos for not being a tool because that was literally my first (of many to come) post to this forum ever!
I threw the roc 3 1 time and decided id be better off with a different mid...or a putter or fairway driver. Really the only mids that worked well for me were dx plastic and my buzz which is layup or OB! ill stick to my rhino or underworld on mids distance for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.