• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Plastic/ Mold Combos Would You Like To See in 2016?

All Dx to be Thunderbird Dx.
Production Mcpro and Gummy Champ Roc3s
Classic Verdict and/or Bt Bard
X Wasp (yes I like mids in mid grade plastic) and ZFlx Wasp
Soft Proton and Electron Envy

So you mean 150class?

ESP Drone
Gravity Cannon
Most importantly, PINNACLE CLUTCH

nope even more extreme than 150. i have 150 putters. they don't have insane glide like i seek.

maybe it needs to be premium plastic? but then i don't like how premium catches chains.

Champion Gator (no normal champion anymore, just metal flake)
This would be sweet but I'm just happy Innova is regularly producing MF Gators. Why do they need to mass produce regular Champs when MFs are just as good? MF Gators may be a hair more beefy but out on the course, the difference is negligible. Especially because it's a beefy mold to begin with. At Least I can toss the MFs in the snow unlike my Glow Champs...

Electron Anodes
Electron Everything
Eclipse Photon (a little extra beef)
Eclipse and/or Proton Motion and Resistor
Fission Phase

nope even more extreme than 150. i have 150 putters. they don't have insane glide like i seek.
maybe it needs to be premium plastic? but then i don't like how premium catches chains.

Have you tried the new Gauntlet? I haven't yet, but it's rated 5 glide, something seemingly insane.

I completely forgot about base line Verdicts. These should absolutely be a thing. Other than the Mace, which is an OK mold, what offerings from Trilogy are there if you want to cycle? The Verdict feels great and I would probably really enjoy cycling them. The thing with the BT Bards just makes me mad because they are already out there.

The DX that is offered in the ThBirds is nice and Innova should pump this out in there molds which really work in DX.

A Wasp to season would really be nice as well. I would guess if they had a Pro who was crazy about them something could change, but I think they sell too many Buzzzes to really care.

And Yea, MVP needs to open the Electron floodgate. Proton Motions and Resistors are a good call as well.

Frost Line Pure. Why don't we have those yet?!?

Moonshine Pure
Moonshine Frost Pure
Moonshine XXX
Fluid Verdict
Eclipse Crave
Plasma Crave
Eclipse Envy
Plasma Proxy
Plasma Alias
Eclipse Alias
Plasma Theory
Eclipse Theory
Eclipse Inertia

DX Rancho Rocs in the stiff DX that the Thunderbirds have been made in.

Latest posts