• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Plastic/Mold Combos Would You Like To See in 2019?

bcr32

Par Member
I was going to bump this thread, but figured I would start a new one to stick with the times.

So, what molds do you want to see come out in new plastics, or a full production run for 2019?

Star (Pink) Panther, Pro Archon, Pro/Star Krait.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what Infinite Discs will add to its excellent lineup of molds.

ESP Drone. I've been waiting over a decade:popcorn:

Production run Pinnacle Clutch.

ESP Stalker. Even if it's only a limited Ledgestone release. I could scoop up 2 or 3 & be good for a few years.

Jolly launcher champion Bosses and Shrykes. Hard (not gummy), clear champion plastic with some dome.

I'm just not really feeling Innova's current champion plastic with all the air bubbles in it.

Premium plastic LUNA.
Stock run of Pro PIG
RPM Dics RURU in Soft MAGMA
Z FLX STING

The Wasp in anything except Z.

The Luna plastic for all putters and some mids (Drone, Zone, Wasp, Comet)

I will second the Wasp, a reason I have the Shark 3 in my bag right now is that the feel of a ROC is not as good and the bead placement gets the disc hooked on my fingers during the throw unlike the Wasp and its problem is the Wasp is made in Z only which changes the disc up from other plastics the Wasp was made in first. Yeah a Rubber Blend Jawbreaker for the putters would be nice, the Jawbreaker plastic gets a tad more soft and a bit sticky for the putters in hot weather past 90-92 F.