• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest Deuce?

What is the longest hole you've Deuced?

• Under 200

Votes: 28 7.0%
  • 200-275

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • 275-400

Votes: 119 29.9%
  • 400+

Votes: 220 55.3%

• Total voters
#11 at Fairfield is the longest deuce I can remember...It's my home course. I've hit it a few times. It's listed at 329' but it plays uphill.

a9fc923a_m.jpg

A few weeks ago during a league doubles round, I witnessed notroman record a deuce on #12 at Fairfield...much more impressive at 537' with a huge swamp in the middle. :clap:

8b9102ba_m.jpg

I misread the poll and didnt read the post before voting. I thought it meant what's the furthest away you've hit a birdie shot from which for me has to be mid 200s. I have birdied plenty of 400+ holes though, so that would be my vote for this poll.

i did the same thing. my clicking finger voted before my brain fully read the question :(

brall has failed you all yet again :D

i voted for less than 200 but i've dueced holes around 360ish

Prolly about a foot long, curled around the bowl twice just before breaching the surface, i love me some Qdoba

I've hit Loriella Park Hole #5 numerous times, It's listed as 485 ft. but plays about 460ft. Still a nice deuce

A few weeks ago during a league doubles round, I witnessed notroman record a deuce on #12 at Fairfield...much more impressive at 537' with a huge swamp in the middle. :clap:

8b9102ba_m.jpg

That would be my longest flat-ish ground deuce. My longest downhill would probably be not much longer, around 600ft at the temp course they set up for Standing Rocks Open. Longest uphill deuce would be hole #18 at Bryant Lake Park, 434ft.

463' at Tyler State Park....Hole #12 in the B position...Threw my drive and then threw a T-Bird for the second shot and blam right in the chains....but this happened when I first started playing and I would now be either throwing a putter or a roc for that same shot depending on the wind.

525' is the longest I can remember the exact distance on, but I've had a few over 500' and several over 450'. Had a basket hit and a chain kiss on one around 660'(ish).
... I don't get to play many long holes anymore.

I think its now #13 at Milo, 374'. Ricocheted through and dropped just right of the last fairway tree. 158' across field to basket slightly up the hill under the trees. Sweet.

Hole 7 at Deer Lakes from the whites, it's 366 ft but it's downhill. Longest I've deuced that wasn't downhill is probably hole 9 at Moraine, marked as 315.

Hole 5 at Cat Hollow. It's 585' but plays longer because it's huge right turn with a big field to the left. Most people play it out to the left like a big triangle so it probably plays about 650 this way. My first shot went straight out in the field about 350. I had about a 300' approach but there was a park truck parked in the fairway. I annied a monarch around the truck and it hit the basket.

Actually now that I think about it that's a par 4 hole so a 2 was an eagle. One of the best shots of my life.

Hole 18 at Hyland Ski & Snowboard Area in Bloomington, MN. It's a 710' hole. :eek: I could just leave it at that and maybe somebody would be impressed, but the tee off is from the top of a ski hill and the basket is at the bottom, it's got to be at least a 250' drop. Probably hit the ground around 500 and rolled the rest of the way to a stop no more than 10' from the basket. I just about soiled myself.

i got hole 9 at Blue Mtn in PA. 738ft straigh down hill. The course is built into a ski mtn and this was the most extreme down hill hole they had. drove was over 700 feet. nailed a 30 footer for the 2. and 2 people were there to witness it. I have never had an ace but those 2 shots alsmost trump an ace in my book

not sure about a flat ground 2

Longest would be 700' at a private course in Cremona, Alberta. But that is a major downhill cliff shot, it was a total park job with a champion Orc.

Longest flatland duece is #16 at forest lawn in Calgary, 530 feet. A decent drive but far from my best, then hit the 230 foot approach shot!