• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

Final nine is hornet's best for MPO

MJo lives and breathes the hornet's nest...

Com'on MJ!!

Here's to a fresh top card final nine instead of the usual powerhouses

Hope Courtney McCoy can keep her play up for another day. Her play has been stellar all week and has her sitting in 4th in FPO and within reach of Catrina and possibly Val as well. I'd like to think her coming out to our weekly dubs/singles got her prepped for Worlds ;)

What happened to MJ on the back nine this afternoon? I wasn't able to keep up with it, but it seemed like he was staying solid and I was hoping to see a little seperation from the pack, but it looks like the back nine got to him.

^^Harsh. He'd been doing so well. It was bound to happen that Sister Fate would step in at some point. Hopefully he can pull it together and finish strong.

Sounds like a lot of pros were whining.

Mitch sonderfan put on Facebook something about the "unprofessional disc golf championships" someone asked why and he said it was because of the professionalism or lack thereof from the pros. later he said it was hard to concentrate with the constant whining and complaining that others were doing

'why are there so many trees here, they're like totally in my way.. and it's so hot.. i mean we're like in the shade but it's still super hot like i'm in a sauna... normally i love the sauna but it sucks here... when can we go back to the wide open holes that makes us look good...'

Avery Jenkins

mj can hang with a lot more people than you folks must think. sorry he doesn't travel around the country for you to prove it. ha.

usually the most hated are also the most praised...like lebron. it amazes me such a humble guy (mj) can be hated at all.

Latest posts