• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

Melynda Apton from Rochester, NY can put herself in 5th if she plays well and Stanhope drops the ball! which would be huge, she's an awesome player and person.

sidenote: Both Kenny Glassman (last years AmWorlds Champ) and Dan Hastings (tied for runner-up) are getting totally outclassed by Cameron Colglazier, who really impressed me last summer.

Anyone know where/what the results of the raffle for the glow in the dark baskets? I so want them...

Nevermind.

From DGA facebook page:

We've done the raffle drawing and two winners have been selected. Sung Bae Kim from Korea and Jesse Kowalczyk from Flat Rock Michigan are now the owners of 9 Mach 3's that glow in the dark. Congratulations guys. Well be contacting you next week to arrange shipping. Thanks to everyone who supported the world championships by purchasing a disc.

I bet you that they wish they didn't have to ship those baskets to South Korea...The freight costs alone could be quite high

Last edited:
Anyone know where/what the results of the raffle for the glow in the dark baskets? I so want them...

A Mr. Kim from CA who bought his fundraiser disc at the player's party, and some Mr. Hardtopronouncelastname from MI.

Edit: Yeah, Ken. Read some previous posts. Or go to bed, since you have to tee off in 8 hours.

How many players in the Semi-Finals? I know 4 make the Final 9, but how many in the Semis?

Well, for MA1, with an overall field size of 288, 72 make semis. I think it sucks that only 4 move on to the Finals; I personally think it should be 8, especially with a field as tight as MA1 is right now.

I think the MPO field is 144, so my guess is either 36 (with a hole in between groups of 4), 54 (18 3-somes), or a full 72. Regardless, Nevin will be rocking tomorrow.

Nevermind.

From DGA facebook page:

We've done the raffle drawing and two winners have been selected. Sung Bae Kim from Korea and Jesse Kowalczyk from Flat Rock Michigan are now the owners of 9 Mach 3's that glow in the dark. Congratulations guys. Well be contacting you next week to arrange shipping. Thanks to everyone who supported the world championships by purchasing a disc.

I bet you that they wish they didn't have to ship those baskets to South Korea...The freight costs alone could be quite high

At the players party, I swear they said Sung Bae Kim was from Cali. S. Korea makes sense, though...

i just hope mj can finish in the top 4. hornets nest is where he kills it. it'd be a shame to see him miss. even being a few out he has a chance in a final 9 there.

Latest posts