• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

Layout at the nest is:
Six web, seven regular, old 8, web 18, nest 1, nest pad to web basket 2, 3 nest, 4 nest pad to web basket, 5 web. You are welcome. ;)

Thanks man.......did you get hot and sneek into the final?

Other than Masters, the Open and Womens finals are shaping up to be pretty exciting this year. No one is catching McBeth (aside from an epic collapse), but the other 3 are going to be fun to watch. And at the start, I didn't think anyone was catching Hokum once Paige went down...I'll keeping keeping a close eye on that one.

Just heard Spencer Wilken is sitting on top of Advanced men..............go spencer!! Lets get back to back Illinois champs!!

@payout - thanks for the link good sir!

^agreed for the AM champ - id would be great to see it NOT come from NC this year. . .

They mentioned on an earlier broadcast that his wife was due to give birth any day back in NJ... bet that's it.

I think it's kind of ridiculous that Cale and MJ had to playoff to get into the final 9. If they both had the same score that was sitting in 4th place before the final 9, then why should extra, unnecessary holes determine one of their opportunity to play for more money. That playoff may have just cost Cale the opportunity to earn $1,700 more dollars (assuming he won't get first). I understand that if you don't restrict it, then where do you draw the line if 5 people had tied for fourth place before the finals, but one extra person shouldn't require a playoff in my opinion.

I think it's kind of ridiculous that Cale and MJ had to playoff to get into the final 9. If they both had the same score that was sitting in 4th place before the final 9, then why should extra, unnecessary holes determine one of their opportunity to play for more money. That playoff may have just cost Cale the opportunity to earn $1,700 more dollars (assuming he won't get first). I understand that if you don't restrict it, then where do you draw the line if 5 people had tied for fourth place before the finals, but one extra person shouldn't require a playoff in my opinion.

I can agree with that they should of sent them both/\. That being said Cale did miss a like 15 footer to put Micheal away.

i agree with ape as well. considering how many holes they played all week it doesnt make sense not to just put him in. . .

Line has to be drawn somewhere. You touched on it. There's no difference in a rule that says only 4 can play the final 9 and a rule that says if 2 people are tied for 4th they can have a 5-player final. If that rule did exist, and some years down the road 3 people tie for fourth, people would say "if 5 is OK then there's no reason 6 shouldn't be."

They were both given the chance to get the 4th spot. It was a fair and equal chance. Johansen beat him, so now he is in sole 4th place. No reason to complicate matters.

And, to be completely honest, "the playoff" did not cost Cale the opportunity to be in the final. Cale cost Cale the opportunity to be in the final. It may sound harsh, but all he had to do was beat MJ and he didn't. Can't blame the system for that.

Line has to be drawn somewhere. You touched on it. There's no difference in a rule that says only 4 can play the final 9 and a rule that says if 2 people are tied for 4th they can have a 5-player final. If that rule did exist, and some years down the road 3 people tie for fourth, people would say "if 5 is OK then there's no reason 6 shouldn't be."

They were both given the chance to get the 4th spot. It was a fair and equal chance. Johansen beat him, so now he is in sole 4th place. No reason to complicate matters.

And, to be completely honest, "the playoff" did not cost Cale the opportunity to be in the final. Cale cost Cale the opportunity to be in the final. It may sound harsh, but all he had to do was beat MJ and he didn't. Can't blame the system for that.
"Don't hate the player, hate the game" ;)