Colorado Heights University DGC
This awesome course was pulled out on 12/31/14. This listing should be removed
An annual pass is required to play this course. This $70.00 (new 2014 rate) pass allows unlimited play on the course during daylight hours. A "guest" pass is included with the annual pass that can be used to bring a guest on the course as well. 2014 Annual passes are available in the Business Office at CHU Mondays – Fridays from 8:30AM to 5:30PM (5:00PM on Fridays). The Business Office is in Room 215 on the 2nd floor of the administration building (the one with the bell tower on it). The Business Office does take credit or debit card payments. Make sure to know the make and model and license plate number of the car you will be registering for the parking pass that comes with your annual pass. If you come to campus to purchase a pass, park in the Visitors / Chapel parking lot. Once you have your pass, park in Lot H.
I cannot stress enough the importance of not “sneaking on” and playing the course. If you are caught playing the course without a pass you will be escorted off of the private property on which the course has been built. You also run the risk of not being allowed back on the private property for future events.
If you opt for the season pass, a parking pass for Lot H on campus will also be issued. Please do not park in any other lots. Hole 1 starts at Lot H and Hole 21 ends at Lot H – it really is the most convenient lot to park in.
The course or certain holes on the course may be closed periodically. These closures will be rare and only in the case of hole repairs or special tournaments. A sign on Hole 1 and/or in the course kiosk located in Lot H will indicate course or hole closures.
A bunch of photos are available under the links/files tab above. The pictures are from before the pads and tee signs have gone in. Pics are from both sets of tees, a few down the fairway on longer holes, and one from each pin position.
CHU Course Rules
• The course is only open during daylight hours.
• No drinking alcohol on the course.
• Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
• Shoes and shirts must be worn on the course.
• No pets are allowed on the course.
• Fences (except for the wooden one on Holes 16 & 19) may not be climbed or jumped over.
• All federal, state, county, and city rules and regulations must be followed while on the CHU disc golf course.
• All players will comply with all requests from campus security or personnel regarding identification and evidence of a pass to play the course.
• Violating any of the CHU disc golf course rules, CHU parking regulations, or any behavior considered undesirable by the CHU administration will result in a non-refundable cancellation of my annual disc golf pass.
Doug Bjerkaas, Alex Johnson, Eric Basey, Tom Hamilton
Multiple Tees / Pins:
Yes / Yes
DGCR SSE: [ ? ]
Rounds Recorded / Average Score:
430 / 67
57 / 71
168 / 69
-- / --
Pay to play
From Interstate 25
South on 285
North on Federal
West on Dartmouth