• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 01 Roc's, 1st Run Buzz'z, Ce Whippet's, and Ce Teebirds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you make a deal with a person on a disc and they say they will pay you later tonight and then you don't hear anything from them 2 days is this the point when I would leave Negative FeedBack... I would like to hear your input on this matter...

When you make a deal with a person on a disc and they say they will pay you later tonight and then you don't hear anything from them 2 days is this the point when I would leave Negative FeedBack... I would like to hear your input on this matter...

This has happened to me like 5 times on this site! I havnt ever left neg feedback but i wondered if i should have.

I mean when the guy sends me his address I would assume the deal is done. He also stated he would send me the money later that night then I pm him multiple times and no response. I will probably give him a couple of more days but it is pretty lame to do someone like that....

I've never left negative feedback on a wishy-washy buyer. I've had 5-6 folks say they wanted a disc of mine, I mark it pending, but they didn't pay when I sent them my Paypal info. I've had a couple folks say they'd take a disc,I mark it pending, only to later want to see more pics then back out (perhaps they don't like my ink or reserve several discs this way and keep the ones they have the budget to pay for;whatever:|). I've had a handful that say they'll take the disc, I mark it pending, send my Paypal, and for whatever reason they DO come through later after a PM reminder.:) You can see in a guys profile if they've been online so I know they got my PM; therefore move on its only plastic... well my discs are only plastic, your discs are museum pieces.

For those that backed out without explanation previously, I wont mark a disc as pending so that I don't run off any other interested folks. I do let the other interested folks know there's someone ahead of them in the que and if its one of the dudes that backed out before they'll get a reminder PM that I'm selling to next guy soon. I mainly did this because there are several idiots (I could name names but I wont) in the Marketplace that like to put one disc on a thread and take up the whole first page in active one or two disc threads... losers... I will not buy from them.:thmbdown: Those greedy jugbutts have conditioned me so that once I've seen any thread I pretty much don't go back again as I expect a disc that I see as pending to sell soon and therefore is off my radar. Its so time consuming to go through several pages to find that one pending disc because that multiple listing turkeyneck keeps bumping one or two discs to the top... please go throw your crappy frisbees in the lake and go home... Pete feel free to take this advice as well just tell me what lake and what time you'll be there so I can have my mask and snorkel ready.:D sorry for all the smiles:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts