• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] $10 and under

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. If you still have those discs in the near future, I might want get rid of an Ion. But every time I trade an Ion, I just end up buying a new one within 2 months. Such a love/hate disc for me.

It'll probably be near 36.340416,-80.475973. I'm not exactly sure were I can find a nice clear launch pad just yet, but I imagine it shouldn't be too hard since there are several "pull offs" to get great views of the surrounding area. Should be fun! I'll post the week before I head that direction.

If these don't sell at these prices, I'm going to have fun and throw them off a cliff at Pilot Mountain!

don't do that! gift them to some kids or people with only one disc. spread the love.

Of course, of course ;) I was mainly referring to the drivers. Most of my new mids where sold/traded on my older thread. I might give the MD2 to someone locally. I try to give away "beat" mids to new users in exchange for a promise that they'll stop trying to throw bosses and nukes. IMO no one should throw any driver on a 250ft hole.

I'm practically giving these discs away to the forums NOW. I'm really only looking to make $2-$5 on each disc minus $2.75 shipping and cost of envelope. Just make a fair offer and get super cheap discs! I've already shipped a handful of discs for $6 each....

interested in the blue champ teebird, anything in my trade thread your interested in?

Hogbird and Aurora were shipped this morning. Krait, Teebird, and C-tD will be shipped tomorrow morning. Thanks everyone. Keep'em coming!!!

Hey Troy, I hate to post this here but I've not heard back from you. I have received your payment but have yet to receive your shipping info. Please email or PM ASAP.

OK everyone! These have been moving quickly, but I want these GONE. Take the last 17 discs for ONLY $100 shipped!!! That's less than $6 a disc if you take the whole lot of 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts