• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Both discs I measured where BRAND NEW. I measured 2 brand new "old school" or "real" buzzzs and ALL of the 5 10th annys I have. NO the .2mm diameter difference isn't that big but 2+mm on the flight plate IS. And I was just saying that ive measured and confirmed its ISNT the original mold with a tooling change its a complete change of the og mold.

You have NOT confirmed anything. You took a few measurements and you think that its enough to account for entire batches of discs? lol :doh:

Youd need an average of either hundreds or thousands of the same discs to make such a confirmation. There are many factors to consider here, it isnt as simple as just getting two molds and simply injecting the plastic and pumping out identical discs every single time.

Side note, i got this sick color at a local store yesterday.
2d8j0uc.jpg

You have NOT confirmed anything. You took a few measurements and you think that its enough to account for entire batches of discs? lol :doh:

Youd need an average of either hundreds or thousands of the same discs to make such a confirmation. There are many factors to consider here, it isnt as simple as just getting two molds and simply injecting the plastic and pumping out identical discs every single time.

Side note, i got this sick color at a local store yesterday.
2d8j0uc.jpg

Dang, wish I could find one of those

I am curious, why are you trying so hard to discredit the 10th anniversary buzzzes by claiming they do not use the existing mold? Because the WASP tooling is different and you feel wronged? What do you have to gain by going so far out of your way to call them "junk"?

Because they want to justify spending as much as they did for an old one, and justify selling them for as much as they do.

I got my neon yellow and magenta disks from Marshall Street yesterday. Well worth the $19.99 each.

I'm glad I didn't pay $30 each at Clearwater last week!

I got my neon yellow and magenta disks from Marshall Street yesterday. Well worth the $19.99 each.

I'm glad I didn't pay $30 each at Clearwater last week!

lol yeah, i got lucky and got mine for 19.99 at a local shop. Its also a 177+ so thats pretty sweet.

Whats makes these so exspensive? I handled a few and threw one and it seemed like a normal Z Buzz to me. Maybe a hair grippier but its been over a year since I owned a Z buzz.

Whats makes these so exspensive? I handled a few and threw one and it seemed like a normal Z Buzz to me. Maybe a hair grippier but its been over a year since I owned a Z buzz.

Wasp tooled mold, duh.

its just that its the original mold for the buzzz, its probably very similar to a z buzzz. I'm not gonna throw mine.. might hold onto it for a while, might sell it idk.

Last edited:
If you send me one ;)

Kidding aside if I buy a Roc3 or 10th Buzz I'll do that. I'm kind of interested in seeing how they compare to my Vector and Axis. Getting some Zones in the mail next week, planning to do a video for them as well.

Latest posts