• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

just picked it up to check out love it! Way to expensive to replace so i went to wasps and hung it up

Just thought I would let y'all know that Justin at CommunityDiscs.com has pre-orders set up for these 10th Anniversary Buzzzes! Only $18 apiece if you pre-order two or more! Go check 'em out!

No idea if this has been mentioned but the person running Discraft's twitter feed told me the MSRP on these are $20. If you see a shop selling them for more I suggest you look elsewhere.

obviously the suggested retail price..it all comes down to whether or not your disc shop is trying to make money, or help the players get what they want

obviously the suggested retail price..it all comes down to whether or not your disc shop is trying to make money, or help the players get what they want

MSRP usually factors in a healthy profit margin. Shops selling them over twenty bucks aren't just looking for a profit they're looking to take advantage. I'm a firm believer in supply and demand but when there is a set MSRP it would be tough for any retailer to justify selling them for more.

Good lookin out on the community discs preorder. Just ordered my two, heard good things about the site I hope they deliver as expected.

MSRP usually factors in a healthy profit margin. Shops selling them over twenty bucks aren't just looking for a profit they're looking to take advantage. I'm a firm believer in supply and demand but when there is a set MSRP it would be tough for any retailer to justify selling them for more.

Good lookin out on the community discs preorder. Just ordered my two, heard good things about the site I hope they deliver as expected.

You won't be disappointed. I do all my disc orders through Justin now. He has treated me exceptionally well with both pre-orders and special circumstances with orders. He does whatever he can to make sure that your experience with his shop is exemplary.

You won't be disappointed. I do all my disc orders through Justin now. He has treated me exceptionally well with both pre-orders and special circumstances with orders. He does whatever he can to make sure that your experience with his shop is exemplary.

Which made this decision a "no brainer" for me. Thanks for the heads up kutz, made sure to get my order in for 2 of them with Justin. :hfive:

I pre ordered from justin also. It seems like he has a system down for pre orders. I hope it all goes ok. I did not go all out but I got enough.