• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

i ended up going to discnation (15 mins away) and luckily they had half a box left. I snagged a bright yellow flat top buzzz and i love the way it flew. Im still waiting to hear back from Clearwater but im glad i have a back up just in case they dont fall through.

I was gonna pass on these when a friend texted me, a fellow league was up at our local store picking up 10th Anniv Buzzzes. It didn't take long for me to go from "meh, it's just a buzzz" to "PINK PINK PINK PINK!!!"
I'll have it in my bag in a few hrs.

I always forget about the local store since they don't carry Discmania or L64..

The thread was a bit over the top, but he was going on what he was told in the email. The only options given were store credit or a direct trade for Roc3s. The "facts" to which you are referring did not come out until well after the thread had been posted.

Still, I'm glad that full refunds are being offered.

Sometimes it take time to sort things out as we all know. It is just important to try to work things out behind closed doors and if the matter isn't resolved the way you hoped THEN make a thread. That is all I meant. Really glad it all worked out as I could understand being frustrated.

What do these fly like? I just got mine. Orange with Red Prism stamp. But wont get it till Sunday morn. (local pick up)

Nice, same one I picked up, looks nice. Haven't thrown my yet either, was waiting until I got my other ones from Community. :thmbup:

There should be a cap on these things. None of this, I buy ten, and you get none.

Looks like Discrap is screwing many smaller to midsize disc dealers. One of our local shops just told me today their order was cut to 15.

are the 10,000 all already out the the retailers?

That is my understanding, yes. They did hold a few back per their posting on the blog.

"We will be celebrating Buzzz throughout 2013," said Discraft marketing manager Brian Sullivan. "Some special short-run colors of the Ten Year Edition have been held back and will be used to help Discraft with some charity fundraisers surrounding big upcoming events, including United States Amateur Disc Golf Championship and Discraft Great Lakes Open. We've also put together some framed collector's packages that are really amazing. We can't wait to let players see them as we get into the 2013 season, it's going to be awesome."

They made 10,000.

That's only 200 per state, if you don't count any of the ones at the memorial or the ones held back.

Local shops should feel lucky to have gotten 15. Discraft is running a business. And not one dictated by favors.

That's only 200 per state, if you don't count any of the ones at the memorial or the ones held back.

I'm pretty sure Community Discs and Marshall Street are the only New England retailers that got any. So that's just two orders over six states...

I'm pretty sure Community Discs and Marshall Street are the only New England retailers that got any. So that's just two orders over six states...
and 2 from Community will be coming to VA. :D

Argh.. just talked to Kirk from InfiniteDiscs, trying to confirm I'd get my 6 I ordered from them. Apparently their shipment from Discraft won't be there until the 11th. Also said they charged them for the 10th Av's, but he's not 100% certain they'll be in that shipment. Considering only 3 of the 6 are mine.. dunno if I should snag another somehwere else..

They made 10,000.

Local shops should feel lucky to have gotten 15. Discraft is running a business. And not one dictated by favors.

AMEN, spinners at the memorial said they got 500, they sold out real quick

Yea I called spinners and they were like sure you want three they are on the counter for you. Send your paypal and we will mail them. So I sent the paypal and they never sent anything. Called today and said you wont be getting your buzzes would you like anything else. So after 6 days and 2 spinner employees promising ill get them I ened up with nothing luckily dynamic had my back.

Latest posts