• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Attempting to upload pics instead of links

I guess this will have to do.

Attachments

• IMG_20130313_135049.jpg
    IMG_20130313_135049.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 136
Woo! won 2 blues on Ebay today...yeah I paid more for 'em but I couldn't resist. I've been crazy about getting a couple blue ones since I've seen everybody's here.

That'll bring my total to 5, and that's enough for me.

I am looking to pick up a couple pancake flat super bright dayglo 10th anniversary Buzzzs. Anybody have any pictures? I'd be happy to send payment via PayPal...

Just scooped up one on eBay with a red prism foil. Can't wait to put it in my bag. I'm only a few months into the game, but the Z Buzzz has been my favorite disc. Nice to get one that's styled a bit differently!

Trying to get a sense of color vs dome on these. So far I have noticed the following, let me know if this doesn't follow what you have seen.

Flat:
Royal dark purple
Royal blue
Lime
Yellow
Bubblegum pink
Watermelon
Red

Moderate:
Violet
Magenta
Light blue
Dayglow
Orange
White

Domey (for a buzzz):
Aqua
Teal
Neon green

Trying to get a sense of color vs dome on these. So far I have noticed the following, let me know if this doesn't follow what you have seen.

Flat:
Royal dark purple
Royal blue
Lime
Yellow
Bubblegum pink
Watermelon
Red

Moderate:
Violet
Magenta
Light blue
Dayglow
Orange
White

Domey (for a buzzz):
Aqua
Teal
Neon green

Looks right by what I've seen. I have a yellow one and an orange one and this sounds about right.

Flat:
Royal dark purple
Royal blue
Lime
Yellow
Bubblegum pink
Watermelon
Red

Moderate:
Violet
Magenta
Light blue
Dayglow
Orange
White

Domey (for a buzzz):
Aqua
Teal
Neon green

The most domey of my lot is one of my yellows. My flattest by far would be the dark pink (x2). Everything else is somewhere in between.

I was able to flatten the domey one in a few painless minutes. It's now a tweener. Way less dome, for sure, but not board flat.

Flat:
Royal dark purple
Royal blue
Lime
Yellow
Bubblegum pink
Watermelon
Red

Moderate:
Violet
Magenta
Light blue
Dayglow
Orange
White

Domey (for a buzzz):
Aqua
Teal
Neon green

My orange one is pancake flat

The most domey of my lot is one of my yellows. My flattest by far would be the dark pink (x2). Everything else is somewhere in between.

I was able to flatten the domey one in a few painless minutes. It's now a tweener. Way less dome, for sure, but not board flat.

Just looked again, I also have a super flat yellow. Most others (blue/lime/orange) are mostly flat, but not board flat. Pink (and 1 yellow) are super flat.

My lighter ones (<175) seem to have more dome.

I have no idea what domey vs flat means re: a discs flight. Just know my first (and only) ace was with a super-domey Star Stingray :D

Oh yeah, yours was more opaque than any of my orange. I guess I should clarify that all of the opaque colors I have seen are super flat (and probably will be the best throwers).

Good luck on your research! there are so many different shades of each color.

so are these things actually different in any way from my regular production Z buzzz ? like mold wise? i know it says wasp in the rim, but is the rim actually configured differently in some way? different physical dimensions from my regular Z buzzz ?

It's the different polymer blend that causes it to mold up slightly different and gives it slightly different flight characteristics.

Different polymers will heat and cool differently resulting in different dome or plh characteristics and etc. These can all effect the flight in small ways. The 10yr buzzzes are said to use the same polymer blend as the old barstamps, and as such may also fly like they did. The older blend seemed to mold up with a touch more HSS than the current runs. That's all.

The mold pieces themselves still use the same dimensions as always.

Hmm, got my 6 in today from infinitediscs and one of them is kinda weird:

(click to biggerize pic)

It's like that the whole way around the rim. It looks like there's a little bit of air/not enough plastic between the top and the rim. Can't really feel a difference between it and the normal ones - maybe a little give where the "air" is - but I'm kinda disappointed. That and the fact that they ignored my color requests. Don't think I'll be doing business with them again. Now to decide whether or not to bother with trying to get a replacement/refund..