• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Asked this before but it didn't get answered - are these "original" colors that they've advertised actually the same as the old bar stamps? Seems like there's an awful lot of variation.

My most recent acquisitions, unless I can trade for a white or pay for one at a reasonable price, which seems very unlikely at this point. I think two just went for 42ish in the MP of all places. irregardless.....pics....

Pink with silver sparkle stamp, anyone seen this stamp before? I haven't:

picture.php

Its got some decent pearl too.

Yellow with gold, This is a nice looking disc actually, wasn't sure Id like it:

picture.php

Yellow with purple, this one looks really nice actually. Pretty pearly too:

picture.php

I have a few more but I need to get better pics. I need to stop on the way home and get a card reader for the computer.

Sorry if it has been answered, but how do these compare to the normal Z Buzzz? Flightwise?

In my limited experience with the 10 years, they are a touch more stable than a regular production buzzz. Couple reasons for this, higher shoulder and parting line overall (very very small difference but apparent to me).

I have a feeling they will stay in their sweet spot much longer than regular production buzzzes, similar to the original wasp tooled runs. I have had a FR Buzzz in my bag since they came out and it has basically stayed the same for the last 7-8 years.

I've got a pink one that's lighter too. Crazy flat. Flatter then my first run, just as flat as my second run. Its pretty overstable. Moreso than a Wasp.

Ditto. My pink 175g with dome is more overstable than:

181g first run buzz
177 z wasp
177 2nd first run.

Found another batch huh? OK who forgot to turn off the injection mold machine at Discraft?:thmbdown:

Whoever is running that fiasco should run for office......:mad:

I mentioned a similar feeling in another Buzzz 10th thread here. I saw 20-25 more of them for sale ($25) at a tourney I was at this past weekend. Then saw another 20-30 for sale ($25-$30) the next day during league play. They were not flying off the shelves either, maybe 2-4 sold at each place. :confused:

Seems strange something so collectible is still so readily available weeks after release. While $20 was the MSRP, $25 is not an unreasonable amount to ask for. Just an observation, nothing more.

Sooo... can anyone chime in on this?

Some of the colors are pretty much the same as the original first run. Mainly the dark purples, royal blues, watermelon/pink, dark reds, and some orange and yellow. The biggest difference I've seen in those colors is the amount of pearl/swirl is generally much less in the 10th anny run.

There are many colors included in this run that weren't part of the first run like aqua, teal, lime, dark green, magenta, blood orange, white, etc.

Hope that helps.

Latest posts