• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

11-23-11 HOD

wtf mate...

why is there a basket 50ft in front of the tee? is the threat of being hit by discs while your driving part of the difficulty on this hole?

i'm definitely rolling it with my banshee

This picture is super misleading. The photo is actually taken from 10's tee pad looking back at 7's basket in the foreground, and 8's basket in the background (check out the course map to see what I mean). The tee for 8 is outside of the picture's field to the left, and the fairway plays through a gap in the trees (shown on left), and finished with a mando RIGHT of tree with the sign...

Clear as mud, right? :p

This picture is super misleading. The photo is actually taken from 10's tee pad looking back at 7's basket in the foreground, and 8's basket in the background (check out the course map to see what I mean). The tee for 8 is outside of the picture's field to the left, and the fairway plays through a gap in the trees (shown on left), and finished with a mando RIGHT of tree with the sign...

Clear as mud, right? :p

:confused: Ignoring the picture entirely then, I'll probably just throw a wizard.