• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 11x Eagle-X(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajual

Par Member
Looking for 11x Champ, 10/11x KC Pro, CE Eagle-X (s)
9+ condition, little to no ink, no heavier than 171g. As per usual I have lots of trades and caaash money. Let me know.

Thanks,

Last edited:
yeah they are around.. the heavier ones can get lil pricey but they are money :thmbup: .. i have a couple used but they are lighter then what you are looking for.. either 150's or lower 160's

i sold a red one to hankdabank a couple months back, scaled and listed it at 170g, somehow he missed that and purchased anyway thinking it was max weight. i have a feeling he'd come off of it, shoot him a pm

i sold a red one to hankdabank a couple months back, scaled and listed it at 170g, somehow he missed that and purchased anyway thinking it was max weight. i have a feeling he'd come off of it, shoot him a pm

True story, watchu got for it? I'm not sure if I have that one, but I do have a blue one around 168-169.

I can find you some new CE Eagle X's for $62 shipped - various weights and colors. PM me if interested and I'll send you some pics. What color are you looking for?

Tim S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts