• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 12x KC Pro Rocs! Pink, Natural Beauties or Rainbow Stamps. New-Slightly Used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destrulcan

I'm trying to grab a few more 12x KC Rocs and I would love you forever if you had a pink one, but I don't even know if there are any out there.. Also looking for some natural beauties. Please no red discs.. I hate red discs. And if I can't find natural beauties or a pink one, then I will settle for some rainbow stamps. :) White, black or grey preferably if I need flat colors, but will look at any of em, except red. Looking for heavy ones but will entertain lighter ones, the heavier the better. I have trades and paypal so let me know what you prefer and I'm sure we can work something out. If you have a pink one, I will make it worth your while. Also, minimal ink please.

Thanks as always,
Steven

I've got a couple of these I'd take paypal offers for. They aren't max weight (I'd have to check but I'm thinking 174ish IIRC).

DSC_0019.jpg

i have three...one is flat and beaten to straight the other two are kinda domey and 7/10 all max weight.

and pics
Nikon00002536.jpg

Nikon00002538.jpg

Nikon00002537.jpg

TrippinBill, do you have that one? Because that's exactly what I'm looking for. :)

Elnino, those look a little red in the pics but I trust they are pink. Anything you want for em trade wise? Or do you have a paypal price?

Thanks,
Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts