• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

1st and 2nd Dyes

MarkS

Bogey Member
Hey folks! Thanks for checking out my first dye attempts. I thought I'd start simple and give a Glo Stalker the Neighborhood Watch guy silhouette. The design got a little close to the edge of the disc and the vinyl had a little slack there. I gave it a little fold and rubbed the heck out of it hoping it would stay put. I could tell if it was going to bleed, it was going to bleed there. It did, but just a little.

4289293929_f6441b35d7.jpg

----------
I gained a lot of confidence after that one and jumped right in to this one (on another Glo Stalker). In the movie Joe Dirt, when he's high on insecticide and gives a police sketch artist his description of his mom, she ends up looking like the Night Stalker. It's pretty creepy, but I can't stop laughing at it. Enjoy.

4289293521_88b682db25.jpg

If anyone is interested in trading a new, dye-friendly disc for this, PM me. I'd love to get some more dying under my belt and I'm sure my wife would love to get this one out of the house. :)

Great job on both, more importantly, great ideas on the dyes, definitely fresh! I knew the second disc immediately.
Keep dyeing!
Life's a garden, dig it.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! These were hand-cut on vinyl. Can't wait to do some more!

Latest posts