• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

1st Legacy Ace Run - Nov 20 - Los Angeles

6373573205_7392442c36_z.jpg

Protege 167g Rampage (psyched to see this in a lighter weight.) And the Icon Cannon 172g.

Only got limited throws with Cannon, but it's definitely more stable than my Pinnacle Rampage. Same can be said for the Protege plastic Rampage. Different plastic, different driver.

Great event and good turn out despite the rain.

that makes no sense. is ur rampage pretty beat in?
My Rampages are not beat in. The Pinnacle plastic Rampage (for me anyhow) hooks left hard with a RHBH, but the Protege plastic Rampage flattens out and flies straight longer before ending slightly left. They act like 2 different drivers.

I'm known for mangling the Disc Golf lingo, but the Pinnacle Rampage for me is overstable while the Protege Rampage and Icon Cannon is understable.

makes much better sense. You lucky guys got the only cannons to be made minus the proto types. 63 cannons were made before the machine broke at the plant. Hopefully I can finally get my Cannons this week for everyone. I will be calling the Rico's tomorrow.

ON a side note I did notice the protege Rampages feel like they have a different top on them then the actual Pinnacle or Icon Rampages. They feel like they have a notch or seperate in dent on the top flight plate, weird or is it just me. I do have like 40 in my disc room. Anyone else notice this.

Latest posts