• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2-day Lake Michigan Circle Tour

Supposed to be being stamped today or tomorrow...
can't wait to see these bad asses

so, where are you meeting us?
also, discs should be stamped and headed my way... I paid for them last night :)

discs were stamped yesterday!!
I will have:
Outlaws
Rampages
Cannons
Bandits
Rivals
Patriots
Ghosts
Clutches
and I've begged for Hunters... I doubt I'll get any though...
Pricing will most likely be 18-20 each shipped.

anyone interested in seeing some stamped discs? direct from Steve Rico?
if not, I can keep them to myself :D

So our road trip is next weekend. I will have plastic to sell for our trip with us. Our approximate play schedule is:

Silver Creek 7-9
Winter 10-12
Rollin 1-3
Standing Rocks 5-7

Hoping to see some of a few of you out there.

I know Stardoggy said he's down to meet us the 6th, with a possible HeavyCritters.

So our road trip is next weekend. I will have plastic to sell for our trip with us. Our approximate play schedule is:

Silver Creek 7-9
Winter 10-12
Rollin 1-3
Standing Rocks 5-7

Hoping to see some of a few of you out there.

I take it you're playing all shorts? :\

Good luck keeping on this schedule!

I keep telling him it won't happen, but I guess we'll see.

I should be at Silver Creek by 7 to meet you guys. If you stay on schedule, I'll play through RR, then probably stay there and play a tougher layout. You're really cheating yourselves by playing only shorts. I'd dump Standing Rocks and just play the first three.

BTW, 2 hours at Winter Park is uber-aggressive. The two person rounds I've played there take closer to three hours.

I should be at Silver Creek by 7 to meet you guys. If you stay on schedule, I'll play through RR, then probably stay there and play a tougher layout. You're really cheating yourselves by playing only shorts. I'd dump Standing Rocks and just play the first three.

BTW, 2 hours at Winter Park is uber-aggressive. The two person rounds I've played there take closer to three hours.

we will be fine if we keep moving...

You're really cheating yourselves by playing only shorts.

^Truth.

Latest posts