• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] 20+ Discs for Trade - Pictures Included

Status
Not open for further replies.

RallySoob

Par Member
I'm looking for a Destroyer, Orc, Wraith, Gazelle, and a nice Buzzz. I'm always interested in another X-Caliber, Leopard, or Teebird also.

Look through my bag, see what I have and make me an offer. You can view a picture of each disc in my photo album. I'm going to attempt to provide a link to each the Disc Bag list and Disc photo album in my Signature below.

Thanks,

Sam

Last edited:
need weights...i have a destroyer that i'd be interested in trading if some of those are in weights i like...

Forgot to mention, I'm only interested in Champ/Star or R-Pro Plastic. No Pro/Dx

Refer to the Disc Golf Bag list for Weights...

Please make specific offers and if you can include a picture of your disc with the offer please do, it would save some time because I need to see exactly what's being offered.

Thanks

sorry on missing the weights...i'll check that out and let you know...the destroyer i have for trade is star plastic...

0611091051.jpg

What kind of shape is your star aviar in? Kind of hard to tell in picture. Scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being perfect. I might have an X for trade.

I have an 11x Orange Champ Teebird 174g (stamp removed), Elite Z Buzzz 175g (Yellow/Red wave looking dye), some Xcals 171-175, Brand new Star Wraith 172 (green and yellow ring).

I like the KC Roc and R-Pro Xcal.
What kind of condition are both in?

What kind of shape is your star aviar in? Kind of hard to tell in picture. Scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being perfect. I might have an X for trade.

I would say 7 or 8. no big scrapes, gouges, cuts or anything like that. maybe a slight grass stain here and there. clean it good w/ something strong and it might look fairly new

Status
Not open for further replies.