• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2005 Players cup tracker...

Titan037

AKA dgfanatic7
Discrafts farthest flying tracker, and most durable plastic? can anyone vouch for these?

more importantly anyone own one of these?

dgfanatic7 said:
Discrafts farthest flying tracker, and most durable plastic? can anyone vouch for these?

I think the Am Nats Z Trackers that just say DISCRAFT across the top are straighter and further flying. The Player's Cup Trackers I've thrown ranged from fairly overstable to kind of eaglish with a little turn and strong fade and less glide than a TB. I never got one beat up at all...They were some of the toughest and stiff feeling Z plastic I've ever felt...Really slick too.

I've got 4-5 new ones in a box. Any idea on what they are worth?

dgfanatic7 said:

I have thrown them and loved them since they came out. One or more have a spot in my tournament bag and I have collected multiple backups. Btw, I am always in the market for well used versions of 1st run Z Trackers.

Subsequent runs of Z Tracker have been much more overstable. The first runs fly like the CE Teebird TL when fresh and break in more similar to CE Leopards, both of which I threw back when the CE discs came out.

Just like Teebirds a 1st run Z Tracker glides much farther than you might guess when you flip them over. Great disc. The first run glow versions are much less stable and very nice but easy to lose. They blend in with foliage too well.

juju said:
I've got 4-5 new ones in a box. Any idea on what they are worth?

i have no clue, but i see people selling them around 40, if i was willing to spend that kind of money on a disc i would be all over that

discspeed said:
dgfanatic7 said:

I think the Am Nats Z Trackers that just say DISCRAFT across the top are straighter and further flying. The Player's Cup Trackers I've thrown ranged from fairly overstable to kind of eaglish with a little turn and strong fade and less glide than a TB. I never got one beat up at all...They were some of the toughest and stiff feeling Z plastic I've ever felt...Really slick too.

any idea who might have one?

discspeed said:
dgfanatic7 said:

i had one and i crashed it on the pavement and it trashed it i guy still gave me 20$ bucks though. I always like the x trackers the best.

money 21 said:
discspeed said:
dgfanatic7 said:

i had one and i crashed it on the pavement and it trashed it i guy still gave me 20$ bucks though. I always like the x trackers the best.

you had a players cup? or a am nats one?

Stay away from my Trackers! I am actually starting to run low on the PC ones. That being said, it's nice to be in MI where I can get them for $20 or less. Suckers..........

dgfanatic7 said:
money 21 said:
discspeed said:
dgfanatic7 said:

you had a players cup? or a am nats one?
am nats. it hit this really ruff pavement and was left with mark that looked like a chain saw hit it.

Robin Hood said:
Stay away from my Trackers! I am actually starting to run low on the PC ones. That being said, it's nice to be in MI where I can get them for $20 or less. Suckers..........

come on dude, could you get me one? i have a first run z crush to trade for it

ManU said:
what's the weight on that crush?
and condition?

174g, used, but still looks like its at least an 8 out of 10, lots of faded ink on the bak

want a couple pics?

Latest posts