• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

another package is completed :) will be shipping out today or monday, my recipient is also in Ohio, all im gonna say

I'm not your Secret Santa, but I used to have a Wraith that looked just like that. I think I sold it on here a long time ago, any chance it has A.J. written on it? By the way, it's an early Star Wraith, and it's money! Good score!

yeap says aj on rim and shhhh on the plate

I'm waiting for one more item to come in the mail before I can send.
The wait is killing me also!

I am challenging all you Secret Santa's to send some love ($$$) towards our own Solomon.Trenton!:hfive: I am sending another $10 today! Who is with me?!:thmbup::clap:

OK all you Disc Golfers, I hope I am not out of line here, but you may or may not know it, but with everything else Trenton Solomon does (putting together Secret Santa's, Course Guide in N.E., giving great advice on posts, breaking legs, etc.) he is going down to Haiti in March to wire an orphanage for electricity.

There is another post, http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45674, that gives more details and ask's for donations ($$$) to help with the expenses by using the Refer-a-Friend while signing up for a new PDGA membership.

I am already a PDGA member, and a bunch of you are also, so this way of donating in out.

So I thought I would appeal to all you Secret Santa's. If all of us would donate $5 or $10 directly to Trenton, this would show him how much we appreciate what he does and will be doing in Haiti. If the count is correct and we are up to about 75 Secret Santa's we could donate between $375 to $750 to a great cause.

Trent - Since I did not discuss this with you before posting, we will need your Paypal account info to send you donations if you are OK with this.

I don't know what to say, except thank you. I appreciate this immensly (even if you are poking fun at my leg:)) If anyone is remotely interested in this here is my paypal account: [email protected]

I thank everyone that has donated in the past whether with cash or discs. Everything is appreciated.

Ok so next Wed one package will be going 482.4 miles from my house and the other will be going 726 miles .....try to figure that out :hfive: