• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Yrnmbrsup did also wrap the discs, I just couldn't wait to open them. The ce and 11x were individually wrapped. I can't believe all the generous people on here. Especially with the economy and everything.

Ok, that's sweet. I still love that I had hand made goodness from the north woods:thmbup: Even before I got my gift from woodcutter I was already thinking I need to up it for next year. People are definitely very generous this year.

Definitely some good karma all the way around. Disc golfers rock!!!!!!

Im planning a huge road trip next year. Im flying East and driving back to CA. Im stopping by all your houses on the way.

Just got mine today.

Opto Pain, Champ Teebird, 2 paracord bracelets, 2 minis, 2 Sharpies, Chapstick, glow bracelets, a towel, and a Sweetwater Brewing Company glass. Thanks EagleZT.

Hope you enjoy that.

I was a scardeycat of putting some brew in the mail so I figured a nice pint glass would make up for it. My Cub Scouts made the paracord bracelets. Enjoy the discs. I knew you were a dye guy so I hope some Champ / Opto plastic canvasses to create your work of arts come in handy.

Rules
1) Post what you dislike, what you throw and what you might want to try out. Also include your shirt and hat size.
2) Post pictures of your package when it arrives.
3) Delivery confirmation is madatory!!!
4) Minimum value of your gift must be $15 MSRP
5) Packages MUST be mailed no later than December 7, 2011

Definitely some good karma all the way around. Disc golfers rock!!!!!!

Im planning a huge road trip next year. Im flying East and driving back to CA. Im stopping by all your houses on the way.

when you come through Colorado we'll have to throw a few rounds.

Rules
1) Post what you dislike, what you throw and what you might want to try out. Also include your shirt and hat size.
2) Post pictures of your package when it arrives.
3) Delivery confirmation is madatory!!!
4) Minimum value of your gift must be $15 MSRP
5) Packages MUST be mailed no later than December 7, 2011

Just bumping this post, Lets see your gifts people.

Here it is:

ry%3D400

There is the package (minus the chocolate, between my brother and parents and me the chocolate has already been decimated).

175 S Ion (new)
175 C-TD (new)
Innova mini

Haven't gotten a chance to really throw them yet, only did some putting in my back yard. I'm gonna throw them in the morning. :)

Here's a couple more pictures of the TD, which is super purty. The pics don't really do it justice, it's pearly and gummy and the pink looks sick.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Thanks funkyjase!!! :thmbup:

Got a great first SS package today!!!

1 rw-roc
1 sm star roc
atlanta open dvd
innova drifit
3 minis
hand warmers(will use this weekend)
shammy by innova
roc patch
caribeaner
can coozie
innova stickers
GGGT scorecard

thanks Santa....and i think "arrdee33"

photo.jpg

So I'm sure a lot of people are getting their loot.. I got my first one today! Both times I have done this I am humbled at the generosity of people. :)
SSXmas1.jpg

The swag: DGA towel (damn near bath sized), a aluminum water bottle, window hanger, 2 minis. small book on shots, water proof matches, 2 coasters ( a jagermeister and a vibram shoe print), a wiffle type ping pong ball, talk DG patch, DGA sticker, pencil, mountain house Beef stew (going in my back pack immediately for my next pack trip!), a bottle openr which will be used to open a bottle of Heretic's Evil Cousin IPA (as soon as the bottle chills for a little bit longer), & a USDGC '03 DVD.
The Discs: A colorshift Westside Sword, and Opto Trident and an Opaque ION
the Sword is too pretty to throw, but the other 2 will be making it into the bag (I just need to find some room!)

Please don't not throw that Sword!

I have the same one, it's bad! Has that light sparkle to it. Throw it and tell me how it flys for you. As I was packing up the box, my son (2yrs old) was copying me and stuffing things in the box. He insisted that the wiffle ball go! :) How is the IPA?

Please don't not throw that Sword!

I have the same one, it's bad! Has that light sparkle to it. Throw it and tell me how it flys for you. As I was packing up the box, my son (2yrs old) was copying me and stuffing things in the box. He insisted that the wiffle ball go! :) How is the IPA?

The IPA is wonderful, very clean finish compared to the IPAs here. I was curious about the wiffle ball, so far I have bounced it off my girlfriend and her daughter, so it has provided me ample entertainment!
Strange thing about the SS, in July, Shroom sent me a colorshift Havoc, identical to one I already had, now you send me a colorshift sword that is identical except for the color of the stamp to one I already have on my shelf. I will throw the Sword, as soon as I get time to get out to the field it will be thrown. I also have an Opto Trident that I have been debating on throwing, but since it's so hard to get backups of Lat stuff here I have held off. Now I have one to throw and I'll hold one as a back up. Hoping it's like a longer Drone. :hfive:
Thank you for your generosity, nothing in the box is going to go to waste or not get used. Might take a couple of months before I do a winter/spring camping trip and eat the stew. :thmbup:

Good deal man! Thanks for helping out with this whole thing. I just wanted to make sure you've tried the Sword before. Glad you like it all!

Very awesome stuff, haven't tried the sword yet, the one I have has been sitting on a shelf for the last few months since I bought it, now that I have 2, one will be thrown. :hfive: