• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

apdrvya - i got sneak outta work today n get half a round in after setting up some stuff for our ice bowl. I threw my whippet, archon, and gator. Parked a couple with the gator and the archon. They are going to fit REAL well in my bag! Thanks again for the hook-up bro!:)

Still no package. I don't do well with surprises. One of the easiest ways to torture me is to tell me you got me a gift and will give it to me in a few weeks, but not telling me what it is... Maybe I shouldn't have signed up for SS. ;)

still nothing from mine but i cant wait to get her =D i have a ton of discs comming in the mail soon ahhhhh =D lol. And random question..

My family is trying to get me something for christmas and they were gonna get me a DD box but thats outta the queston now..Do you guys know of anything going on like the mysterbox right now? Or what i should ask for christmas?

apdrvya - i got sneak outta work today n get half a round in after setting up some stuff for our ice bowl. I threw my whippet, archon, and gator. Parked a couple with the gator and the archon. They are going to fit REAL well in my bag! Thanks again for the hook-up bro!:)

:hfive:

It took awhile to except him as the new Colonel after Colonel Blake died. Still get tears in my eyes everytime I see that episode. But Colonel Potter won me over. It is a sad day!!

truth!
m*a*s*h took a huge turn when blake died, but it was kind of nice to think it was like two different shows with the same cast!

Still waiting here in CA, Its really cool that most people are more excited about the response from what they gave rather than what they received.

Makes me feel all fuzzy inside......................................

still nothing from mine but i cant wait to get her =D i have a ton of discs comming in the mail soon ahhhhh =D lol. And random question..

My family is trying to get me something for christmas and they were gonna get me a DD box but thats outta the queston now..Do you guys know of anything going on like the mysterbox right now? Or what i should ask for christmas?

Check out the Marshall Street box...I don't think its 100% discs because you need to select the box with your shirt size. The box is $50 with $100 of stuff in it. These guys have been great to me in the past so I suspect that this box is solid.

Still waiting here in CA, Its really cool that most people are more excited about the response from what they gave rather than what they received.

Makes me feel all fuzzy inside......................................

Same here!
My SS recepient has already posted their pics, and I was glad that they not only got it, but was pleased!

That $150 freedom basket from discnation.com would be a awesome gift to get if you already don't have a practice basket.

Woodcutter still takes the cake when it comes to generosity in my opinion;-) because he individually wrapped almost each of the gifts included and hand made me a wooden box. That being said, wow tourneyplayer got the hook up.

That $150 freedom basket from discnation.com would be a awesome gift to get if you already don't have a practice basket.

i have a halex basket (lol) with dog chains instead of the jumprope that i use for the most part =) Id love a new one dont get me wrong but im more a i disc person

Yrnmbrsup did also wrap the discs, I just couldn't wait to open them. The ce and 11x were individually wrapped. I can't believe all the generous people on here. Especially with the economy and everything.

6 stickers I didn't list too. God it was too much to soak in. I will definitely be paying this forward. So hope I get u in the next SS!