• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Are we waiting for the registration deadline to get the addresses?

Pretty much, that's the way I understood it, I believe there was a line, possibly in the OP, that says when addys will be sent. And since I am the elf that is gonna do the address sending... you can draw your own conclusions. :p

Pretty much, that's the way I understood it, I believe there was a line, possibly in the OP, that says when addys will be sent. And since I am the elf that is gonna do the address sending... you can draw your own conclusions. :p

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

*trying to erase the mental picture of Fishy in an elf costume*

I will send out all adresses over the Thanksgiving weekend. you will get a PM from either myself or 1-2 other people giving the username and address of who you are to send to. Whether or not you want to search the thread for their list is totally up to you.
That's probably the line you were looking for!

images

now it's there forever!!!!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Fishy as an Elf.....LMMFAO

google is awesome! can you believe that picture, in it's full size version, was actually protected so I couldn't link to it? some people take their goofy pictures too seriously

dam i wish i can get in on this but i dont meet all the qualifications oh well maybe next year...i will have 1 postive feed back i just bought five discs froma member tonight...lol

dam i wish i can get in on this but i dont meet all the qualifications oh well maybe next year...i will have 1 postive feed back i just bought five discs froma member tonight...lol

Don't feel too bad, I had to post my ass off just to get qualified....it was that or talk someone into vouching for me.....which you could possibly do...

You only need to meet ONE of the qualifications:

You must meet one of the following criteria:

Criteria
1) Minimum of 5 positive iTrader feedback
2) Post count of more tham 150
3) A reputable member who can vouch for you
4) Participate in the July SS

Don't feel too bad, I had to post my ass off just to get qualified....it was that or talk someone into vouching for me.....which you could possibly do...
but if you screw someone, then whoever vouched for you it's their ass
You only need to meet ONE of the qualifications:
thank you for clearing that up:hfive:

I did this last year but I don't meet any of the qualifications.. unfortunately I don't remember who my SS was last year so that he can vouch for me.. maybe I can look in last years post?

Latest posts