• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Woot woot! It'll be fun again.
Shirt size is Med, and hat size is... Medium? I don't know, I I don't have any hats.
As far as discs go, and just poke through my sig and do whatever you want! I like surprises!

I know the minimum is $15. What would you guys say the average was last time?

I'd guess $25-30. I know some guys *cough, woodcutter, gcr_russell, cough* that went all out last year and some guys could only do a Pro driver. That said, not everybody comes from the same place, means-wise, so the minimum just levels the playing field with the option to add more on top. Tis the thought that counts, donchaknow?

Shirt size large, hat size one size fits all, or large i guess. I am always looking for 4-5x valks, flat viking, cfr champ gazelles, 11x gazelles, x comets, esp comets, star classic rocs, dx avair putt and app, medium opaque ions, gold line fuses

Im in.
im a dyer, so I dislike cheap plastic.
I prefer white or clear discs, or anything Lat64.
L/XL shirt.

Someone's getting hooked up this year if you get me....

I'd guess $25-30. I know some guys *cough, woodcutter, gcr_russell, cough* that went all out last year and some guys could only do a Pro driver. That said, not everybody comes from the same place, means-wise, so the minimum just levels the playing field with the option to add more on top. Tis the thought that counts, donchaknow?

I would guess the average was at least $30. A lot of people sent 2 premium discs. A lot of people sent more! Biscoe sent me a t-shirt, hot sauce, posters, 2 tourney discs and a 1st run dx disc, and 7 or so tourney minis. I probably forgot something else he sent!

The package I sent him included a disc that I paid $35 for, a disc that I have sold 2 of for $35 each, a patent pending aviar, and a rare mini. One of the fun things about SS is not knowing who you are receiving from (and hoping it is a megapack!).

And of course I agree that there isn't anything wrong with sending only a disc or 2. You can only send what you have the means to. But you should always try send something that is awesome on your own scale!

I think this idea is great anyway you look at it. Some people will get to try out something they wouldn't normally throw (Or have something to hand out as a prize of some sort) Or the fact someone could end up with something they really did want, and that alone could make someone's day.

I only wish everyone on here was in on this

my packages are almost ready, just need a few more small things and then they will be shipped so two special folks get Christmas in October:D

WAT??!?!?! No fair! Not when the rest of us won't get names until later!

Unless by "packages", you mean spreadsheet and by "special" you mean me.

I have some discs picked out and need to get some dyes done, and maybe look for some shwag, but 2 people will be getting good this season.

Iv desided and what "Personal" gift to my SSs from my work bench is. I cut the prototype last week and put the finish on it. I hope they like Woody things.

I sure have.
012-2.jpg

I just signed up.

Wants:
Backsaver straps
Fade crunch
SP Line Rogue 169-173 FLAT FLAT FLAT
Proline Rogue 170-173
Assassin 172-174 FLAT FLAT FLAT
Flex fit hat

Any of those would he awesome!