• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Medium hat, large shirt. Most used discs are Buzzz, comet, teebird, warlock, and pro destroyers all max weight. Want to try some lat64. Cool fancy DG items are always welcome. Surprises...

Oh yeah, the likes/wants;-)

I throw a lot of cryztal/flx buzzzes, cfr tl's, champ teebirds, 4x,5x,or star valks (170 for drivers, 175 for mids). I'm also a cryztal challenger fan. On the surprise side, anything that's old school innova I like; teebirds, valks, and cheetah stuff being the favorite. Also, black discs with white or rainbow stamps. Hat size medium, shirt size large.

Looks like i need to get my post count up :(

Edit: im sure prerube will vouch for me Lol

I'm in send you an email when I get my new address from my builder.

shirts - XL or XXL
hat - adjustable
discs - What I throw is in the signature. Don't really do fast. Beginner friendlier discs are always great for newbie handouts. I obviously prefer DGA, Discraft, and Lat 64 plastic, but not against anything at all. Just what works best for me to date.

Cool looks like fun:)

I say put your want list on your profile so it could be a little easier to check?

I'm in!

I like anything that would be sent!
but.... If I have to post something....

Shirt XL
Eagle X's
Want to try an MVP Axis
Old double ring stamps
Jerky
Anything

2) Post pictures of your package.

I thought this was a kid friendly site? Last time I posted those kind of pictures I had to go to counseling and now can't get within 500' of a school (joking)

Email Sent

Always Like:
Soft Vibram, unstamped opaque Ions, Lat64, Cryztal, off the wall stuff
wear an XL shirt

not fond of: Groove, TeeBird, Star X outs (usually junk)

Last edited:
1.) I have a fat head (or so I've been told)
2.) XXL shirt size
3.) Wanted: Stalkers, Nukes, Bangers, Eagles, Leopards, Gators, and Lat 64.
4.) Not Wanted: Polecats, Birdies, Grooves, Monarchs, Aviars, Katanas, used condoms.

I hope this helps

Im with you...

Hmm, maybe I won't get stiffed this time? Just maybe. Email sent.

I guess since your being a trooper I will sign up again too! Give this thing one more try... email coming soon.

Throws: Power flicks, power bh, crappy putts!
Will try anything... large shirt, normal head size.

Santas gonna keep everything we send, and mail out nothing but grooves an 10M bricks

Latest posts